3

jeongguk had a cell phone for quite sometime now. maybe his father not living with them was the reason, since his mom would just spoil them and had bought them gadgets pretty early like when he had just started middle school he had his own phone and laptop.

he was used to all those things now, used to what other kids called freedom. since he always had everything he demanded and maybe got things earlier than his age mates.

but on the other taehyung didn't, his father hated kids who were always immersed on phone and his mother didn't like it because she thought maybe it could affect his studies and who was he to argue? he let them be.

but he still had a tablet his siblings shared, his older sister had her phone and there was another phone that his parents gave him and byungho, since they needed to contact their friends sometimes but they weren't allowed to use it after eight at night.

it wasn't his private phone, but him being not that interested in technology just made it easier for him to not care about such things.

but his thoughts changed a little, once jeongguk texted him and taehyung replied back almost immediately since he rarely received a text. and that was the first time taehyung spent hours texting, he never knew it was that fun.

jeongguk sending him funny things and him viewing his stories and status updates was a new thing for him, and something he grew to love doing with time.

he and jeongguk became even closer when the alpha started wishing him birthdays, he would always be the first one to do that. and he made taehyung laugh so the omega realised even though he hates texting, he still loved doing it with the alpha.

they would still hang out and play games together which taehyung honestly didn't have much interest in, but then they would watch movies and taehyung would love that.

it was a weekend when jeongguk texted him to come over. and he did, since he always loved spending time with him since they didn't meet often, both had a lot of on their plates.

besides taehyung's studies got tougher, he was always busy studying. he rarely had time to have fun and today was one of those rare occasions.

"so you ordered the pizza?" taehyung asked as they enjoyed the movie they were watching. today byungho also tagged along.

although byungho and junho always fought like little kids, taehyung and jeongguk had no idea why they hated eachother but were nice to eachother's older brothers.

"yeah, i did- oh i guess it's here already." jeongguk stated hearing the door bell. junho bought plates and soft drinks. taehyung wasn't a big eater and after having only one pizza slice he felt full.

they all had cola tins but after taking just a few sips, taehyung announced that he can't have more.

"you always waste food," byungho commented munching on the pizza.

"you can have my drink then." taehyung offered teasingly, "bruh no thanks, you literally put your mouth there."

"how else was i supposed to drink it? by inhaling it or what?" taehyung retorted, but their harmless bickering was stopped when they heard.

"i don't mind drinking it." the ravenette said asking for the tin and byungho just shook his head, "isn't it disgusting, his saliva must be there too."

"who cares?" jeongguk said briefly, already taking the tin from taehyung and putting it to his mouth as he gulped down the drink.

"what are you two? that's something lovers do in movies haha." byungho commented carelessly but what jeongguk said just made taehyung all red.

"ah really? i wouldn't mind doing it for him."