Character Sketch

Manik Malhotra:-

(Played by PS)

A cute and lovely boy who loves to help everyone. College boy crush and everybody loved him for his good behavior......
( In this story Manik is not a monster in college. He is like Dhruv, except of him everybody have bullied Nandini.)
Leader of fab5.....
Best singer.
After losing his best friend, the loyal one he slipped into PTSD and after seeing the world too much, having on one beside of him even after doing so much for people he turned to a complete monster. He still loves Nandini but somewhere, he is too cold and fights kept happening though he is afraid to lose her.......
Now he have joined his father's business aka Malhotra Industry, leaving all music.
He is 23 years old.

Cabir Dhawan:-(Played by Abr

Cabir Dhawan:-
(Played by Abr.)

Best friend of Manik. Drummer of Fab5.

He is independent, talkative,full of self-respect and self confidence. He was a ray of sunshine and hope in darkness. Always smiling and positive. Annoying someone by teasing them was his hobby. He loves colorful life. Have a shiny golden aura.
Boys go ga ga on him but he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore....

He is gay and he used to be a RJ. He Used to work at a bar before but when they tried to make fun out of him he immediately resigned without thinking how he would be able to manage his month. This was his self respect.

Nandini is like mother to him so he calls Nandini his Mabhi. Maa+bhabi. He only acts childish to Nandini.

He is loyal to Manik though how much ups and downs their friendship needs to face....

He stopped aging at 20.💔

( In this book Cabir's past or early life is same as it is in Mr.Grumpy and The Professor, another book published in my account. If you wanna know about his early life then please read Part:6:- The confusion. Just the change is his mother passed away because I don't want her to feel that pain of losing child after everything got sorted out. She accepted Cabir before dying.)

)