Chapter 1: The Beginning 🐉

A phone alarm goes off as two people were sleeping together. The woman was wearing her husband's t-shirt and a pair of black short shorts. The man was just wearing black boxers. The young woman was now haft awake. She starts patting on her husband's back gently trying to wake him.

Wife: Shaun wake up. Your alarm.

Shaun wakes up after hearing his wife trying to wake him. He quickly turns to his nightstand where his phone is. When he turns his alarm off and lays back down on his back with his arm over his eyes. His wife slowly falls back to sleep turning on her back. Shaun takes his arm off his face and turns towards his wife as she has fallen back to sleep. He smiles at her and turns sits up slowly on his side of the bed on the edge. (His side is on the left and she sleeps on the right because girls are always right. Lol! Sorry I had to.) He whips his face so he'll wake up more. Shaun then faces towards his nightstand and takes a postcard off it.

(The postcard is for people who haven't seen the movie

(The postcard is for people who haven't seen the movie.)

The postcard had a drawing of a red origami dragon on it. Shaun flips it over seeing an address on it from his sister. He puts the postcard back on his nightstand. He looks over his right shoulder facing his wife again as she was still sleeping. He smiles at his beautiful wife again and crawls on top of her with his arms on both sides of her head. He kisses her softly but deeply. She then starts to wake slowly. Her eyes open seeing her husband kissing her. She smiles into the kiss. Kissing him back just as deep closing her eyes again to enjoy the kiss. She wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her body. She pulls away from him.

Wife: Good morning handsome.

Shaun: Good morning sleeping beauty.

She then pulls him back to her kissing him again. He pulls away from her this time.

Shaun: Now get up. Come on you said you wanted to come to work with me.

Wife: Okay then get off me.

She pushes her husband off her making him fall off the bed. Shaun growns as he falls to the floor on his back hitting the floor hard. The wife laughs at her husband and gets out of bed. She walks to the end of the bed. She falls to the floor in a push-up position and started doing push-ups. Shaun stands up and starts to make the bed while his wife was working out.

After several minutes past. They both get done with what they we're doing. The wife stands up and grabs clothes going to the bathroom to shower. While she was showering her husband was working out. Several minutes later she comes out of the bathroom wearing skin tone tights, a blue button up blouse, a black pencil skirt, and black heels.

She grabs a towel and puts it on her husband's back grabbing a book. She sits on his back as he was still doing push-ups. After five mintues.

Shaun: You can get off me now hon.

She gets off his back putting the book that was titled 'Van Helsing's Little Sister' back on her nightstand and she goes to make coffee.(Sorry I really had to. I thought it would be funny.) When she stands up Shaun walks to the bathroom to take a shower. The coffee gets done making she then pours herself a cup of coffee in a mug. (If you add creamer or sugar or milk or just drink it black just pretend or just leave it the way it is.)

Shaun gets out of the shower putting a towel around his waist and walks out of the bathroom. He walks up behind his wife quietly. She knew her husband was behind her. She pretends to be scared by Shaun when he tried to scare her. He laughs and hugs her from behind. She hits him lightly still facing the coffee filled mugs and two to-go cups. (Also filled with coffee.) He moves her hair to the side and started kissing her neck.

Shaun: You know I can call in sick at work. So we can stay at home.

Wife: That sounds tempting but, what about Katy?

Shaun keeps kissing her neck holding her tightly to him. She leans her head more to the left so he can have more access to her neck. Shaun turns her around facing him her back against the counter claiming her lips with his in a deep kiss but before they got into it more she pulls away from him.

Wife: Get dressed I made you coffe.

Shaun: *Playfully pouts* Your no fun flower.

Wife: Oh quit pouting and get dressed.

Shaun: Fine but you owe me.

Wife: *Giggles* Okay now go get ready.

She pushes him away laughing. Shaun turns around and goes to walk away but she quickly hits his bottom.

Shaun: Hey it's only funny when I do it to you.

Wife: Well I see why you do it. It's fun.

Shaun quickly puts on a clean pair of black boxers. He grabs his towel and rolls it up tightly. As his wife turns back to the coffee. He quickly smacks it on her bottom. She yelps dropping the spoon that was in her hand. She faces her husband as he smiled at her.

Wife: SHAUN!!!!

He justs laughs and goes to their shared closet getting dressed in black dress pants, a white button up shirt, and a black tie with a black leather belt. He then walks back to his wife fully dressed as she was holding a mug of coffee to him glaring. He takes it from her gently giving her a kiss on the lips.

Shaun: Your amazing and I'm sorry.

Shaun gives his wife another kiss and pulled away to drink his coffee. She then checks the watch on her wrist.

Wife: Oh goodness we have to go before your late for work.

They put there finished coffee mugs in the sink. She grabs her purse. They grab their to-go cups. They leave out the front door and lock it.

To Be Continued...