Chapter 4: Idea💡

((This chapter might be short. Sorry))

At Shaun and (Y/N)'s apartment.

(Y/N), Shaun, and Katy we're walking down an alley that was near Shaun and (Y/N)'s apartment.

Katy: We're not running from adulthood. How is it running to have jobs that you actually like?

(Y/N): Yeah, that doesn't even make any sense.

Shaun chuckles: You don't even have a job yet (Y/N).

(Y/N) gasps pretending to be hurt and starts laughing with Katy.

Shaun looks at them: What’s so funny?

Shaun then looks ahead of him so he can see where he's walking not knowing (Y/N) was staying behind Shaun as Katy calms down from laughing knowing what (Y/N) was going to do.

Katy: You know your wife's gonna kill you one of these days.

Katy takes a couple of steps away from Shaun.

Shaun becomes confused: What do you mean? And why are you stepping away from me?

As Shaun asks that (Y/N) ran and jumped on his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. Shaun puts his arms under her ass. Shaun was surprised (Y/N) jumped on him but she kissed his cheek and they both started laughing. Katy goes back to there discussion from before stepping closer to the married couple.

Katy: Did you think valet parking is easy.

Shaun: It’s like the most challenging job ever. You need people skills, driving skills...

(Y/N): Soo can't even parallel park.

Shaun, (Y/N), and Katy laugh. Then (Y/N) took her phone out of her pocket in her jeans that she changed into them after the bar. She puts the phone in front of her and Shaun so Shaun can see the time. Shaun puts (Y/N) down as they get to the sidewalk and Katy looks around.

Shaun says trying to get rid of Katy quickly: Well, it's almost midnight. We got the early shift. Should probably be responsible, and go to sleep.

Katy nods: Yeah, we can be responsible. We can do that.

(Y/N) smiles as she has an idea: Or...

Katy smiles wildly knowing (Y/N)'s idea. Shaun gives (Y/N) a small glare. She just smirks at Shaun. Shaun shakes his head and says fine as the girls cheer at there win.

To be continued...