Chapter 3: At the bar 🍻

Shaun, (Y/N), and Katy we're at a bar hanging out with there friend named Soo and her husband.

Shaun: (Y/N) and I knew that Katy was trouble the first day we met her in high school. (Y/N) and I we're getting picked on a lot.

(Y/N): Plus, Shaun and I just moved to the U.S. So we were struggling with our English and we were on our way to lunch one day.

Shaun: When this guy who was like twice our size.

(Y/N): Yells at Shaun from down the hall. "What's up, Gangnam Style?" So I yelled back. "He's not Korean, Idiot."

Shaun: And when she said that's when I realized I fell hard in love with (Y/N).

(Y/N) smiles and looks at Shaun with love in her eyes. Shaun looks back at (Y/N) a kissed her and she kissed him back.

Katy:* Looks at Shaun and (Y/N)* Gross * Looks and back to continue the story* And I turn the corner, and I see this guy drop his backpack. He's getting all up in her face.

Shaun: *Looks away from his wife and back to his friends* And I stood in front of (Y/N) as he was going to make the first punch. Katy comes out of nowhere. Steps right between the guy and I and starts screaming the lyrics to Hotel California.

Soo's Husband: What?

Katy: It's the art of confusion. Works great on stupid people.

Shaun: And that's how (Y/N) and I met Katy.

(Y/N): Then she pulls Shaun and I into a parking lot...

Shaun: At which point she revealed that she had swiped the keys to the guy's Mustang.

Katy: Yeah, we want on a little joyride around the block.

(Y/N): And your wife was in the car, too.

(Y/N) looked at Soo smirking and (Y/N) picked up her margarita glass that had a pink tiny umbrella. She was sipping her black cherry margarita and still smirking at Soo.

Shaun: That's true

Katy: You were

Soo's husband looks at his wife shocked and surprised on his face.

Soo's husband: What?

Soo: I was just in the back seat.

(Y/N): That's apart of the car.

(Y/N) says putting her drink back on the table.

Shaun: Yeah, that's still apart of the car.

Soo's husband: How have you never told me this story?

Soo's husband looked at his wife and back to Shaun, (Y/N), and Katy. Then, he watches Katy as she speaks.

Katy: You know, before she was a lawyer, your girl was pretty wild.

Soo's husband: Oh! What happened?

Soo's husband says as he looks back at Soo. She shrugs.

Soo: I grew up.

Katy: What's that supposed to mean?

Shaun: Yeah, what's that supposed to mean? I finally married the love of my life. The girl of my dreams.

(Y/N): Aww! I love you too Shaun.

(Y/N) kissed her husband lovingly and kissed her back with the same love. Katy looked at them with discuss and fake throwing up. Then they pulled away from the kiss.

Katy: You guys got married as soon as you both graduated from high school.

Soo: (going back on topic) What I mean is that maybe there's a point where you're supposed to stop going on joyrides and start thinking about about living up to your potential.

(Y/N): Please tell me you're kidding, Soo.

Soo: Look, we're now living in a world where at any moment haft the population can disappear. Life's to short and to fragile. Katy, you're a valet driver with an honors degree from Berkeley, Shaun speaks like four languages, (Y/N) can be a business woman and do her own fashion line and can speak four or more languages as well. You've always been the most talented people I know. I just don't get why you're not scared to actually use it for something serious. ((That was a lot to type))

Soo looks at Shaun, (Y/N), and Katy. Then, Shaun looks at Katy and (Y/N).

Shaun and (Y/N): Wow!

Katy: You sound like my mom. You also... dress like her a little bit, too. Where's this from, Talbott?

Katy, (Y/N), and Soo laughs when Katy says that. The girls we're laughing and telling more stories and some jokes. (Y/N) was laughing so hard at one of Katy's jokes. She then falls off her seat making everyone gasp and laughs with her as Shaun get out of his seat and helps his wife up.

... To be continued