ιnтrodυcтιon

Hunters Pov

"I have to go now Scar, I'm going to Yazzie's," I say about to hang up "WAIT" she yells. "What nowww?" I ask with a slight eye roll. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Hunter, I am 3 minutes older you know" Scarlett replies. 

"What is it with you and reminding me of that twenty times a day?" I ask to which she herself rolls her eyes. "so as I was about to say, who's this Yazzie chick?" She asks. "Scar we've gone over this before, Yazzie is my best friend," I say exasperatedly.

"And how do you know she's not into you?" she asks skeptically. "Because she's fucking gay dumb ass!" I say, annoyed. "Oh?" Scarlett says. "what's that supposed to mean?" I ask but then she hangs up. 

I get my shoes on and get in the car when I receive a text from Yazzie.

Yazzieeeeeee

Hunts, how do you peel potatoes I need help hurry upppp

Me

I'll be there in about 15-ish minutes

(Read)

After saying that I pull out of my driveway and go to her house.  

I open her front door as quietly as I can and close it with a small snap. I walk into the kitchen and the music is almost deafening "I'll dance dance dance with my hands above my head like Jesus said I'm gonna-" Yazzie sings until she sees me behind her. 

"HUNTER!" She yells and pulls me into one of her warm hugs. "That's quite the welcome Yas," I say with a laugh in my voice. "Oh hush it and help me peel these potatoes," she says and I take the peeler off of the counter and start helping, and about an hour later dinner is ready. 

When we're in the middle of our meal the entertainment for mine and scars party calls. "would you mind if I took this quick?" I ask. "sure" she replies taking a sip from her wine. I stand up and exit the room, returning a few minutes later with a glum expression on my face.

"Woah what happened?" Yasmin asks. "The entertainment for tomorrow canceled on me," I explain. "Oh," she says. Then I get an idea. "Yazzie because you're the most amazing person ever and I'm your favorite please will you sing at the party tomorrow," I beg

"I'm sorry, you know I hate that sort of stuff." she says with pity in her voice and her ivy-green eyes. "please please please" I beg. "if it'll get you to shut up," she says. I mime zipping my mouth. "Fine," she says.

"thank you you're the best!!!" I say. "Well I know that, now eat your dinner because I made ice cream." she says. "yes mum," I say with a small snicker. "Such a child" she mutters. "Oi I heard that!" I say and we both laugh.

Have a Lovely day/ night

~Natalya