Chapter 19

Chapter 19 019 The scorching heat strikes.

    Immediately, Lindsay received baptism from all directions.

    Her face froze, and she shook her head hastily, "I can't do it, I'm just a screenwriter, not an actor." Why is

    Chen Boyan so bad.

    Drag her into the water.

    After listening to Chen Boyan's suggestion, Zhao Xunan really looked her up and down. At first, he didn't pay attention to it. Looking at it now, Lin Saisai has a slender figure, a quiet and lovely face, pure and pure, very suitable to play a pure high school student.

    If you look closely, it is similar to Jiang Fangyuan's figure.

    The stone in Zhao Xun'an's heart fell inexplicably, he was very satisfied with Chen Boyan's recommendation, "Why don't you give it a try, Writer Lin, don't worry, when the time comes, we will zoom in on the foreground and back view, and we will definitely not capture your face."

    That's what it said Say.

    Lin Saisai bit her lower lip lightly, and her eyes wandered elsewhere. As a new screenwriter, she was already too busy to take care of herself, and now she had to work part-time as Fang Yuan's stand-in. To be honest, she felt that she couldn't do it. Maybe her NG will be worse than Meng Wei's, and she will drag down the crew. She doesn't want to see Zhao Xun'an throw the script at her.

    "Director

    Zhao—" Before she finished speaking, Jiang Fangyuan interrupted eagerly, "Sai Sai, please help me."

    Jiang Fangyuan was burning with anxiety.

    She didn't inform Zhao Xun'an in advance because she didn't read the script carefully. A three-incompetent like her is already very popular. What I never expected is that there are several running scenes in the script. She can take medicine to maintain the low-intensity ones, but she has never tried the high-intensity ones, and there is no way to guarantee that she will be completely fine.

    "Sai Sai~~"

    Jiang Fangyuan looked at her pitifully.

    The eyes around her also surrounded her, some were looking forward to, some were watching the show, and some were like Meng Wei, wishing to cut her into pieces. Lin Saisai frowned slightly, and turned his gaze to the culprit. Standing outside the crowd, Chen Boyan, the corners of his mouth were smooth, and the emotions in his dark eyes were as usual, without any fluctuations.

    As if he was just giving advice.

    Do not ask for a response.

    After all, Lin Saisai is an amateur in filming, and she watched it for a few days recently. She avoided Jiang Fangyuan's earnest eyes, hesitated for a few seconds, and said politely: "Director Zhao, I have never acted before, and I have never faced the camera. , body movements are uncoordinated, it will not look good when it comes to painting, and it will be troublesome in post-production and editing."

    Zhao Xun'an didn't know what he said.

    He didn't force it. He looked at the staff and thought about how to find the right person nearby.

    There is no crew nearby either.

    Lin Saisai patted Jiang Fangyuan on the shoulder lightly, feeling sorry for her eleven thousand times.

    "Don't worry."

    Lin Saisai comforted: "I will find the right one."

    Fang Yuan nodded listlessly, holding the script and shrank to the corner of the wall, seeing Lin Saisai almost relented, shaking her head, she looked at Chen Boyan. The latter glanced at her lightly, his eyes were clear, and his thin lips were slightly parted.