Chapter 51

Chapter 51 051 From the beginning to the end, it has always been her.

    Lin Saisai didn't know why, his rapid heartbeat could be heard in her ears, Chen Boyan suppressed her raising her head, and only saw his white chin when she raised her eyes. Chen Boyan stared firmly at one place with sharp eyes.

    Then, put people in the car.

    Lin Saisai heard the click of the seat belt and hurriedly got up, "Why? I can't go to Rongcheng with you."

    "Sit down first."

    Chen Boyan stopped her.

    Lin Saisai heard the coldness in his tone, frowned slightly, "What's wrong?" and sat down obediently.

    The lens in the dark is no longer there.

    Chen Boyan closed the door and got into the car, the coolness on his brows did not fade away, he held her hand, "I will take you to the hotel first."

    "..."

    Lin Saisai pointed to the studio, "I can work with Yuanyuan and the others, you are not in a hurry Are you going to Rongcheng?"

    "No hurry."

    Chen Boyan smiled.

    Lin Saisai looked at him suspiciously, but she was willing to get along with him more, so she sent a message to Jiang Fangyuan with a crooked smile.

    Chen Boyan also informed Peng Tan.

    The production team's finale banquet was scheduled to be a five-star hotel under Ruijin. When they entered the door, they happened to meet Chen Ningyi who was having a banquet. Her cheeks were slightly red and she smelled of alcohol. It was rare for Chen Boyan to see her with a good face, so he settled Lin Saisai on the sofa, and turned his head to Chen Ningyi to signal, and the other party understood instantly.

    At the entrance of the hotel, it was cold and windy.

    Chen Ningyi's slightly drunken mind cleared up, looking at him, she was quite surprised, "You sometimes come to me for something."

    "I was followed by the paparazzi."

    Chen Boyan was concise, and Chen Ningyi was surprised, her beautiful eyes glanced inside, "The little classmate was followed by the paparazzi." Got it?"

    "Yeah."

    Chen Ningyi was silent for a few seconds, and stared at him for a long time, "It seems that you really have a heart, okay, leave it to me, but I don't guarantee that you won't be exposed, after all, you are very popular, and there are many people who want to drag you down from the altar "

    "Thank you."

    Chen Boyan turned and walked inside.

    Chen Ningyi stood at the door and watched him go in to find Lin Saisai, touching her head and rubbing her face, reluctant to leave, she smiled and brushed her hair. Lin Saisai watched Chen Boyan leave, looked at Chen Ningyi, smiled with bent eyes, the amber pupils were a little dim under the corridor light, but still bright.

    The little girl is quite attractive.

    Chen Ningyi didn't bring his precious girlfriend to blow the air outside. She opened the presidential suite, went in and went to the wine cabinet to get a bottle of wine, and shook the glass at Lin Saisai, "Would you like a glass, it's sweet."

    Lin Sai Sai shook his head, "I can't drink it."

    After drinking it, he would get drunk, and Chen Boyan couldn't make it back, and when he hugged Chen Ningyi and gnawed it, he couldn't laugh or cry.