This Is Where He Leaves Us For Now

Chani POV

I finally get to see my best friend after two weeks. I am so excited for her to fill me in on her & the doctor . My best friend been getting it. I am so happy for my bestfriend.when I pulled up to the restaurant Jay kept screaming AUNTIE AUNTIE!

He damn near fell out of his booster seat.

- Jay calm down before you hurt yourself.

J- sowwie wommy .

I thought it was going to be just me , Jay , Kara , & Tiana , but instead it was me, The Doctor , His daughter Miracle, Kara , & Tiana. I didn't really like the doctor like that like I love Kara and i'm happy for her , but the doctor is a player.

* FLASHBACK*

The day after my incident with my baby & he gave me his number. I had called him and we went on semi-date it wasn't a date date because we had our children with us. We had went to the aquarium because his daughter and Jay are the same age. which when we were walking while our kids was looking at the fish he said " who's your friend that was with you in the hospital"? and I simply told him " That's my bestfriend I love her to death" tell me why this nigga said "well you're pretty , but I think me and your friend will make a better match." I dead looked at him like nigga tf? I'm not saying my bestfriend is ugly because she's far from ugly. It's just the simple fact that if you felt that way from the beginning you should of gave your number to her. I was so pissed and that's when he had ran into Kara hen me ad her was at Walmart getting stuff for my baby on the way. This nigga said " Hey! Kara can I speak to you for a sec? I dead looked at him like nigga don't get hurt dumb ass.

*END FLASHBACK*

K- Hey babes!

- Hi babygirl!

*hugs*

K- *rubs Chani's stomach* I cannot wait until you get here. *looks at jay* hi Auntie's baby!

J- Hi Auntie!

DR- Hey chani.

- What's up nigga.

DR- very lady like ... pssh

- whatever *whispers* dickhead.

DR-What you say?

- I said DICK-HEAD-.... like wtf am I suppose to be scared of you.

K- STOP! You guys are stuck in the past just stop holding grudges against each other damn. So fucking childish. Rio stop getting hype with my bestfriend and Chani stop getting smart with him. I love both of y'all.

both - Fuck you Kara * all starts laughing*

K- See you guys both said 'fuck me' like I can feel the love already.

- Y'all sit down so we can order

DR- where's Daniel?

- Probably out fucking some whore

D- Damn baby you just gon' say some bad shit about me like that.

- Rio you set me up you motherfucker , but hey baby I thought you had some business to handle. * Kisses Daniel *

D- well I didn't want you alone while hey all coupled up. Also I wanted to be with Jay and my seed *rubs her stomach*

- Well , thank you babe for coming to join me on this lovely afternoon.

D- You're so fake baby.

J- My wommy isn't fake!

D- Yes she is.

J- no , she's not ugly

D- If I'm ugly then you're ugly because you look like me little nigga.

J- Not uh I sassy.

- That's right Jay you're sexy just like your mommy.

J- I love you wommy!

- I love you too my Prince.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

All I heard was Kara & the kids crying when I looked around Daniel, & Rio bodies were just laying lifeless. How can something beautiful turn so ugly in a matter of seconds.

*9 Months Later*

Kara's POV

After Rio's And Daniel's funeral Me & Chani Moved to Fort Worth, Texas. Chani had a beautiful Daughter her name is Chanelle Marie Jason. Chanelle was only 3 weeks damn near a month. Like my baby growing up so fast. Me , Chani , & the kids especially will never be the same without our warriors. Me and Chani chose to buy a house together since we really need each other. I adopted Miracle because I didn't want her going to foster care since her mother past two days after she had Miracle. Miracle calls me mommy all the time now I love her like I had her myself. Tiana loves her like crazy.

Chani's POV

I didn't think I would be so young with two kids and a dead fiancé. When me and Kara moved here to Forth Worth we had opened our third salon. Are money flow was just getting better and better. Kara need to get her ass up and ready me and the kids are ready to go to the park. My phone *buzzed* It was Mrs.Jason it read :

Honey , after these long painful months they finally caught the fuckers that killed my baby and Kara's Fiancé. I am so happy they caught they asses, but remember to tell Kara this to Life isn't ... EASY, but blessings will come you guys way. Love you guys <3

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

VOTE & COMMENT

Thank you guys for reading my book it's be a pleasure!

Just to let you know this isn't the end for Chanise and Kara this is just the beginning.

There will be a sequel coming to you guys this summer.

I was honestly contemplating on ending this book in the 40th chapter , but I believe this was a good time to stop. So I can save my ideas for the sequel.