8. Mr Morris Frans Brown x Mr William (bxb)

Mr Morris Frans Brown, commonly known as Mr MF Brown among his students, set out on a camp with his school. That day he packed his homemade peanut butter cookies, boiled cornstarch and lots of rubber. He always had a fantasy for sex in the wild and this was his perfect chance for it.

"Okay, is everyone ready to set for the camp?" Mr William asked to the kids. He was the savage French and English teacher and the strict principal. Mr Brown stared at him, his blackish bangs hanging on his head, his sturdy V torso and hideous black pants with an elegant white tie in baby pink shirt.

Just the exact dress he can imagine William in...

"Has he read my mind already?" Mr Brown thought.

"We are ready sir!" Everyone said. Kalynne sat with Ash, while Lucas made Dawn sit on his lap. Connor and Maya sat at their places too.

When the bus drove along the highway, beside were the beautiful farms of green and pink and white flowers at the edge of the road. Suddenly the drive applied brakes, it was a herd of sheep that went across. Mr Brown bumped into Mr William, they were sitting facing opposite to each other.

Mr Brown felt the hardness of Mr William and he smirked back at Mr Brown. He was wearing his best clothes that day. Black coat and white shirt to hide his belly and navy pants. It felt eternity when the driver started again. This was enough to send Mr Brown back to his seat, but Mr William held his hips and rub his weenie against his.

He moaned, not loud enough to be heard by anyone. Mr William kept rubbing his bulge, making Mr Brown whimper in his grip and his hips moved on their own record, grinding on the principal's weenie.

"Are you enjoying this, Morris?" William smirked as he licked his ear and went down to his neck, sending electricity to Mr Brown.

"I- stop. The kids would see. Well I've got the stuff you asked for, Master." Mr Brown said as his tongue rolled out in ecstasy.

"Good, puppy." Mr William let him go to his seat. Mr Brown looked down and he was wet through his pants. Suddenly Dawn appeared at their place, that made Mr Brown to quickly move his coat near his pelvis.

"When would we reach, Mr William?" He asked, scared.

"Soon, now please get back or you'll be sent flying." Mr William said and as Dawn was about to go, the bus went downhill. Dawn went flying and Lucas grabbed him by his weenie.

"Leave him alone!"

"You were almost tripping." Lucas narrowed his eyes and let him go.

When they reached to the forest, everyone took their bags towards the big trees.

"Every one, be in team of sixes. Don't get yourselves lost. You will have to set up your tent and make your own fire and get your wood. The rest will be collected by everyone and beware of bears. You don't want to get eaten by them or let them chew on your bones." Mr William said and everyone nodded. Internally everyone shivered except Kalynne and Connor. They were too absent minded to think about it.

As everyone was setting up their tents, Mr William and Mr Brown finished theirs first. As they went inside the tent, Mr William searched in Mr Brown's bag and took his hand out. He smirked at Mr Brown as he waved at his boiled cornstarch. Mr Brown had his eyes widened.

"Gi- give me that back!"

"If it is for me, then why not I keep it for myself."

"Let's trade it for my homemade peanut cookies. Please." Mr Brown joined his hands.

"Are you going to defy me, pup?" William frowned his eyes as he went towards Brown. Brown had his legs shivering when he noticed William unbuckling his belt, letting his pants fall.