The Destiny Nation Plays a Sport

"GUYS I FIND THING." Deranged said while running into the room, waving a piece of paper in the air. "What is it, Deranged?" Angered muttered in annoyance. Deranged held up the paper with excitement. It showed the Doom Division with equipment, and it said they were playing... hockey.

"WE HAVE CHALLENGED THEM." deranged yelled with more excitement.

"That is the first thing that has ever come out of your mouth I agree with." Angered sat up while smirking. "Where do we start?" He asked while cocking an eyebrow. "Hold on a minute," Radiant said while looking at the paper. "We don't have this equipment."

Deranged thrusted a bag of equipment at everyone's face. "HERE." He yelled. "Hang on, hang on." Proud yelled. "You guys don't have any days off this week!" Everyone had shot him a menacing glare until he shut up. "Time to go destroy them!" Angered said while standing up.

"Waaaait." Radiant said. "Who will be in what position?" He asked. "Well, I think Doubtful should be the goalie." Angered said with a smirk. "What? No! Goalies get hurt the most." doubtful spat. "Yeah, but it's the most important person on the team." Angered boasted. "Fine." Doubtful said.

The following day they went to the Doom Division's practice to observe their moves. They started cracking up at what they saw. Distant was sliding down the ice screaming, about to hit the boards.

Merciless was yelling at everyone because they weren't doing anything right, and all the other doom division operatives were tangled in a dog pile. "What a bunch of idiots." Angered whispered snickering.

Just then Radiant yelled out onto the ice. "HI MERCILISIOUSSSSSS!!" He screamed. Merciless snapped his head up. "Hey! Get out of here!" He screamed and started to go to the door.

"Looks like we've overstayed our welcome! Scram!" Benevolent led everyone out of the building but as they were leaving, Angered threw a match onto the ice, melting the ice.

The day of the competition came, and everyone was ready. "Okay, we've been training for a day. I think we're gonna win." Proud said. "If you don't win, I'm never giving you a break day again." He said sternly. "NO" Deranged yelled. "Don't worry, we can win this!" Benevolent hyped everyone up and they ran out to the car. Everyone got in the car and Proud started to drive to the hockey rink.

When they got there the Doom Division was already on the ice. "Hurry up already!" Distant screamed at them. Distant was playing as a goalie (good idea) and Merciless was the referee. Proud joined him. "As much as I hate you, we have to agree on good calls." Proud grumbled. "Fine." Merciless snapped.

Merciless had the first puck drop. "Okay is everybody ready?" he asked. He looked around. Everyone was in their positions. Everyone except... "Deranged! Get over here!" Angered shouted angrily. Deranged was skating around Doubtful gleefully. "OH! I SORRY!" He quickly skated back to his place. The game began and everyone was playing hard. 

Distant couldn't skate, so that meant a lot of goals for the destiny nation. In the third period, the score was 2-2. Hopeless had the puck and fired a slap shot into Doubtful. He fell down, which scored a goal for the Doom Division. "You failure! You're an absolute failure!" Angered screamed from the bench. "Shut up you angry chihuahua." Doubtful yelled back.

Deranged finally stepped up and got a goal for the Destiny Nation 2 minutes later, which tied the game 3-3. But there was still 1 minute left. Radiant got the puck after a lot of fighting and was speeding to the goal. Distance looked ready. Radiant fired a slapshot and distantly screamed and ducked out of the way. The Destiny Nation won.

 While the Doom Division was grumbling and getting off the ice, everyone was congratulating Radiant. "Good job idiot, I'll respect you for about... 1 second." Angered said before pushing Radiant down. "Welp, job well done team. I've decided you are all not getting fired." Proud said. "Gee, how nice of you." Angered grumbled. 

(MY FRIEND WROTE THIS) - Kat