What a morning...

Izuku's POV:

Yesterday was quite a day and thanks to the healers my wing was back to normal. The only thing that Hawks really really took quite literally was the suggestion to not hide them or even fly. Apparently thanks to how damaged they were, the healer did their best and since it is newly healed it needed time to calm down or something like that. The main thing was that the healer insisted on me not hiding nor using them so they can take a rest.

Hawks: FEATHERS!

Me: YES?

Hawks: Come get your breakfast! We are running a bit later but ama fly you to school.

Me: Coming!

I was still laying in my bed since getting healed was taking a lot of energy from me. There was really nothing that could knock one out this much then getting healed. This was definitely a feeling I am quite not used to yet.

Since Hawks did call for me, I quickly got out of bed and changed into my school uniform making sure this time that my wings were not hiding since you know that healer really did his best to heal me and I was not to just ignore the work. Though my wings were a bit long so they tended to slightly touch the floor and bend to it. It was normal but a bit well I wasn't quite used to it yet.

Hawks: Morning, how are you feeling today?

Me: Tired.

Hawks: Well no wonder after that one hour healing session... Oh feathers... Please be careful at school.

Me: Mh....

Hawks: So, what your subjects today?

Me: The usual.

Hawks: Meaning?

Me: English, Math, History, some PE and so on.

Hawks: PE?

Me: Yeah....

Hawks: Let me write you a note that you are excused for that because of your wings.

Me: Thanks, I'm appreciating that.

This was all we talked about before a heavy silence fell upon the table. The things were clear, Hawks wanted to talk about what happened to my wings but I didn't want to talk about it. In fact, I didn't get why everyone wanted to talk about it. It was normal by now and I was really used to it as well. It's not as if this was something new. No, in fact this was going on for years now.

So in the end we both stayed silent while eating our breakfast which in my case were some scrambled eggs and guess what? This hero never cooked before in his entire life but the moment I got here, he tried out to cook stuff and we also had to order sometimes because of how bad it tasted. He really was trying his best and I could see that.

After our breakfast, which was definitely a good one especially the thought behind it and knowing that this took Hawks a lot of time to do, he flew me to school and as he was the fastest hero there was, I also got there early.

Hawks: I won't be able to pick you up today... BUT feathers, a friend of mine will come over and take care of you.

Me: Who is it?

Hawks: Oh just a wild rabbit.

Me: Rabbit?

Hawks: Yup. She loves children and to play with them soo... if she gets annoying just go to your room and feel free to ignore her.

As if I would ever do something like this but I still nodded to the words of my father and waved at him as he left after hugging me. I knew that he had someone picking me up because of how I ended up yesterday and not to mention that the only hero with a rabbit quirk I knew was Miruko.

So Miruko will pick me up...

That's cool!

I wonder if we can also walk around a bit.

Bakugo: OI little fucker!

Me: *sigh*

And there goes a good morning...

I really thought since we were early that Bakugo wouldn't be here...

Brace yourself!

This will hurt for sure.

The moment my father left, I had Bakugo coming towards me and for the first time ever he didn't scream at me but threw his arm around me and started walking towards the school building and then inside to the next empty classroom where he basically threw me in and used an explosion on my back a bit higher above the base of my wings.

Oh how I wanted to scream.

Bakugo: Why are you not greeting me mutt?

Me: ...

Bakugo: Cat got your stupid tongue?

Again I knew better than to jump and scream or fightback. Last time I did that, I really regretted it as well.

Bakugo: How about I teach ya a nice morning lesson!

And there it started. This morning was ruined. Not only was this not my classroom but as far as I knew it was an extra one. That however also meant that no one was about to come inside to save me at all.

There was a moment I wanted to escape and run but each time I started to stand up, Bakugo started punching me. I somehow managed to withstand these punches waiting for him to use his quirk but he never did. Today he just wanted to beat me black and blue until I was on the ground coughing some blood while shielding myself in a fetus position. Of course my arms were bruised and my wings were on the ground laying there.

This Dandelion was going berserk hitting and kicking me right into my stomach but at least he left my wings untouched. A small thing to cheer myself up. The healer did a great job and his job was not harmed at all.

I do not know how long he was beating me up but when he finally left the room I slowly started to get up while coughing up some blood.

Shit!

He gave me an open lip for sure.

This damn Dandelion is insane.

Why is he even still in school?

.

.

.

Ah...

Me: *sigh*

.

.

.

Breathing was a bit troublesome since it was really hurting my side which was not a good sign at all.

Me: Did he break my rib?