The begining

Draco's pov:
I was walking down the warm hall, the ivory and beige tones in the walls and floor, with the golden sunshine illuminating it all, making it feel comforting and homelike. It soothed me from my boiling rage, as I walked to first lesson, biology. I didn't mind the teacher, but I wasn't overly excited about the new kid joining us. Who was sitting next to me. I was told I had to be their "buddy" but I was seen as the coldest and most intimidating person in our year. I don't like that.

Ed's pov:
I was walking timidly trying to find my lesson, I was so short and petite in my midnight skirt and blazer, crisp white blouse, and the green and navy tie, made out of soft cottons. The knitted black jumper was too big on my tiny body. The biology class appeared in my eyesight as the bell rang. Not wanting to be late, I picked up my pace, skipping along, as fast as my little legs and feet could carry me. Suddenly I tripped, but someone caught my twig-like arm. His platinum blonde hair glistening in the angelic light. He had silver irises, that shone like polished jewellery. A small blush crawled across my face. I managed to splutter out a "T-t-than-nk y-you" in my quiet feminine voice. He spoke with a husky voice, "No problem. I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy."
"I-I-I'm Ed Sheeran...." My ginger locks covering my rosey blush, shining in the warm glow.
"Oh, I'm you're buddy thing? We have biology now don't we?"
"Y-yeah"
"Well let's get a move on then cutie, we'll be late if not"
"O-ok" I stutter.

Draco's pov:
After I saw Ed's beautiful face I couldn't help but fall in love after that. And they say that love at first sight isn't real. Ed Sheeran is my pretty little Galway girl. I led my ginger haired companion to our lab, and I smiled and gave a polite wave to the teacher, so that they knew that I was helping Ed find his way, I indicated to mine and Ed's desk. I noticed everyone glancing in our direction, and my friends singgering on the desk next to me. I shot them a look, presumably with daggers in my eyes, which made them shut up.

Ed's pov:
Draco called me cutie. He must do that to everyone though because he looks so handsome. I got out my coquette pencil case, which went with my white leg warmers i
I was wearing. I watched Draco's face as he delicately explain the work, occasionally he would look up and nod to see if I had understood and I would simply nod slightly. Gosh he's so attractive. I realised he was looking at me and for a minute and I thought I had zoned out for a minute until he asked me what I had said. I must have mumbled it under my breath! Shit!
"Uhhhh nothingggg"
He held my face gently with his hands, that were smooth just like a snake, but still soft like a stuffed toy. "Is that right?" He smirked. I blushed more intensely now, thinking I must be some shade of crimson now. Luckily the bell rang, symbolising my escape. I swiftly got my stuff packed away avoiding Draco's steely eyes. When we left and he took me on a little tour, my head was hung low, constantly looking at my feet. We walked out onto the field the school had, with freshly trimmed grass and great oaks, pines, and the occasional silver birch and weeping willow. Draco took my hand and lead me to an old weeping willow, its branches pulling down like fingers encaging us with dark green leaves that decorated them.

Draco's pov:
I had lead Ed to my favourite spot; an ancient weeping willow with delicate features. The greens of the leaves and the May sun and warmth with a light breeze made the scene feel calming. I always go to this place whenever I feel anxious or need to rest. This was my tree. Me and Ed sat down, I felt bad about making Ed uncomfortable in biology, so I took him here as an apology.