Babysitting

It was early the next morning, Schlatt had woken up with a fright, forgetting he now had a baby to take care of he sighed and got up from his recliner, he made his way to his bedroom and picked up the baby.

He hadn't prepared for another child so he searched his attic to find baby things from when he had his son, there was a dusty box in the corner labeled baby, Schlatt slowly opened the box.

He laughed when he saw pink clothes and toys, Schlatt remembered when his wife thought Toby was a girl so everyone at her baby shower har gotten her girl things, he picked up the box and put it but the steps he went deeper into the attic, he pulled out two big boxes and put them by the steps.

He carried the smaller boxes down to the main floor and tried to get the bigger boxes down but fell flat on his ass, but he eventually got them down and opened them, inside was a old crib with a dark wood finish and a high chair.

He has assembled the crib and high chair and put them in their places, the baby began crying again and Schlatt panicked, he knew the baby needed food but he couldn't go to town with an obnoxious crying baby .

He sighed and walked over to his phone which was connected to the wall, he type numbers and the phone began ringing, "hello?" Said a voice on the other side "hey Phil it's me Schlatt" he said almost in a defeated tone "hey mate, whats up!" Phil said happily, "listen last night a kid was left at my door and I need you to watch her" Schlatt said cutting straight to the point, "oh uh okay?" Phil said in a questioning tone "great! I'll been over in a bit" Schlatt said relieved "yeah no worry's man" Phil said, there was screaming in the background "TECHNO PUT YOUR BROTHER DOWN" Phil yelled over the phone then a ringing noise.

Schlatt changed the baby's clothes, packed a small bag filled with spare clothes and the stuffed sheep, Schlatt himself changed out his shirt and into a light blue sweater, he put on his boots and jacket and scooped up the baby and the bag into his arms and walked out the door.

He got into his car and drove to the crow man's house, once there he got out and grabbed the baby, he knocked on the door and waited, there was yelling and rustling for a moment then the door opened.

"Schlatt!" Philza said happily, "hey Phil" Schlatt said a bit sheepishly "I wanna see the baby!" A voice yelled behind Philza, Wilbur pushed his through the door and Philza Technoblade behind him, "Hang on a second mate!" Phil laughed "oh uh here" schlatt said handing the baby and bag to Philza, "I really mean it phil you thank you" Schlatt said "it's no problem really!" Philza said happily with the sleeping baby in his arms.

Schlatt had eventually left to go shopping and would be back in an hour or two, so Phil sent Wilbur to make a bottle for the tiny baby while he changed her diaper, after a while Kristin Philza's wife came downstairs with baby Tommy in her arms she sat on the couch in the family room and put Tommy on the ground to play with his toys, all three men sat next to her "let me see her" she said in a soft tone phil handed the baby girl to his wife, she tickled the baby making her laugh Kristin practically melted inside.

"Mooom Tommy is eating his toys again" wilbur said, Kristin sighed "do you want to hold her?" She asked her son, he nodded his head violently technoblade laughed at his brother's antics, she handed the baby to Wilbur gently and she cooed, Wilbur's eyes glossed over in amazement Abigail laughed at the 8 year olds face.

An hour so later there was a knock at the door, Philza got up and answered it "hey Phil!" Schlatt said "hey mate shes all ready to go!" Phil said happily, Philza waved over Wilbur who still had a hold on the baby "does she have to go?" Wilbur whined "I'm afraid so little guy" schlatt said kneeling down to his level "but we'll be back soon" he said Wilbur immediately got happier, he handed the baby to schlatt along with the bag "thanks again phil" he said as he stood up "again it's not a problem" philza reassured schlatt.

Schlatt walked to his car and but hi daughter in the newly bought car seat and drove home.