I'm Sorry

The lights on the stage blind me as the music begins to blast in my ears. I quickly look around to find I'm alone on stage, a microphone in my hands.

Quickly grasping my situation, I begin to sing the words to Fragile the best I can with such short notice.

I search the crowd for anyone I know. Searching for any reason to explain why I'm here.

...

It doesn't feel the same without Toya...

As the song comes to an end, I close my eyes in relief and curtains close as cheering adults.

Suddenly, the curtain is pulled down to the ground off it's fixing to the wall and the crowd is revealed once again.

I quickly snap my eyes open, but rather than being greeted by a screaming, confused crowd as I had expected, I'm rather greeted by a lone figure with a static expression.

"Toya..." His name leaves my lips suddenly calm after all that's happened.

"Toya, you're here."

He smiles at me as well and gives a little wave before looking up in alarm.

"AKITO! LOOK OUT!"

It's too late.

By the time I look up, the support beams are already falling down onto my lower half, crushing my bones and I feel a cry of agony leave my throat.

A dark figure can be seen from the top.

"Oops, did I accidently loosen the screws? My bad! It was just an accident!" An grins.

"Akito!" Toya climbs up onto the stage and reaches a hand out for me to grab.

"It'll be okay, Akito."

And for a second I believe him.

As our hands are about to reach, a spear hits Toya right though his middle.

He spits up blood right onto my face and I can do nothing but watch in horror as his body collapses in front of me, nothing I can do to help him.

And then another one shoots.

And with no one there to block it,

It hit me.

"Toya... I'm sorry..."

A/N: THE MOTIVATION IS BACK! Sorry if this feels rushed because it honestly was. I decided enough was enough so i just pushed through this chapter so I can start the 4th stage. It was really hard to do this without making it too much like Airi's or the next execution that I already have written out. WHY ARE THEY ALL SO SIMILAR??!