7

Madam Pomfrey was not amused to see me not even half an hour after she let me free.

Quinn, however, was very much amused with the situation.

"Quinn, stop smiling," I demanded with a glare.

Quinn just laughed and ignored my request, which I honestly expected. Mainly, because it's Quinn. What else would he do, listen? "But you fainted!" He whined loudly when he saw I was serious.

"And you just had to accompany me here?" I retorted.

"Yes," he confirmed, looking at me in confusion. "Why would I not?"

I looked at him as if he was crazy.

Actually, was he crazy? He had seemed normal at first, but all decent crazy people could at least hide their crazy at first.

"Because you always make fun of me?" I answered, a bit confused.

He returned my confused look with even more confusion, before realizing what I meant.

'Oh, Merlin,' I thought, 'He's an idiot'.

"The wolfie thing was a joke," he weakly tried to explain.

Suddenly, I wished I had a book to throw.

He seemed oblivious to my deep desire, which bode well for both him and I.

Merlin knew my hand couldn't take being broken again. Instead, I prayed to whatever god was out there that I survived this year. I didn't have the strength to deal with Quinn's antics for an entire year, which, I suppose, was fair since we were put into two different Houses. I sighed before getting up.

Quinn seemed to sense my agitation, as he wisely let me leave without a fuss. Perhaps a brain did exist underneath that need to always aggravate me.

At least I know the Hat didn't go senile yet. I sighed as I walked down the stairs, taking care to watch them for any signs of movement or missing steps. I didn't need to fall down and end up in the Hospital Wing for a third time. Merlin only knew what Madam Pomfrey would do to me then...

She would probably make a gold plate on one of the hospital beds that says 'Fenrir Malfoy', right next to Harry's I bet. I definitely wouldn't put it past her.

Successfully making it down, I headed towards the Great Hall, trying to avoid many people with minimal success.

Somehow, my little fainting episode escaped to the masses. As much as I would like to blame Reign, I'm still going to blame Quinn. Because who else knew besides Reign? That's right. Quinn.

So now I'm stuck explaining to Harry as to why I'm currently beating him in 'Most Hospital Wing Visits in a Year'.

"You... fainted?" Harry looked at me in disbelief.

"I elegantly lost consciousness," I insisted.

He just looked at me incredulously. "You fainted," he said again.

"I fainted," I admitted in defeat after a very intense staring contest. I was many things, but someone who would argue with the Boy-Who-Lived when he, in definition, was correct? I am not.

He just looked at me as if I was insane, and even though he might be correct in that manner, I wasn't going to admit it.

"For a good reason too!" I tried to explain weakly.

He just rolled his eyes and accepted my weak defense.

However, others were not so accepting. Like the twins, who teased me relentlessly until I told them as to what led up to my elegant fainting episode. That led to much, MUCH more teasing. By the time I actually reached the Great Hall, I was thoroughly embarrassed, and more than a little agitated.

Seeing Quinn waiting by the Gryffindor table did not make things much better.

"I'm going to make him suffer," I declared in a rather Slytherin manner, spooking a nearby Hufflepuff. Immediately, I felt bad as I liked Hufflepuff's quite a bit. 'Wait. Focus, Fen! Get revenge on Quinn, and then apologize to the Puff!'