𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Three Is A Crowd

THE MIND OF Grace Walton was clouded by the one and only, Mason Freeland

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THE MIND OF Grace Walton was clouded by the one and only, Mason Freeland. The girl practically floated to Tracy's room with a dopey smile glued to her lovesick face. She opened up the bedroom door to find Evie pulling her tube top down to her hips. Tracy and Evie ignored the girls awfully happy demeanor and continued what they were talking about.

"Yeah, I do want to come.", Tracy said as if it were obvious. Grace plopped onto her bed and kissed the blonde on the cheek making her chuckle along with Evie while she put on her shirt.

"It's just gonna be me and KK. You know?", Evie quizzed before shaking her ass and slapping it. The rooms energy grew darker as Tracy sadly watched one of her best friends sit on the window sill. "You ready?"

Evie slid off the window into KK's arms while Tracy desperately watched the pair. Out of humor, rather than spite, Evie flipped the pair off with her infamous smirk. She giggled as KK carried her away and then it was just the miserable Tracy alone with Grace.

Tracy looked over to Grace with a sour look and all of a sudden, her elated expression was replaced with parted lips. Tracy huffed before rolling over, off of the bed.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom.", Tracy announced angrily. The girl practically stormed out of the room and left Grace there to decipher what her problem was. If only Grace truly knew, but that was the one thing Tracy had kept from her, from everyone.

Grace hummed to herself before turning off the lamp. She cuddled up into the pillow and smiled to herself. She slowly wandered into a deep slumber as she replayed the sweet moment she shared with Mason not to long ago.

༺☆༻

ONE THING GRACE hated about herself was how she snored in her sleep. No matter how many pillows she stacked up to prevent it, the girl sounded like a foghorn at one of the lowest volumes. She woke up to Evie flicking a chocolate chip at her forehead. Grace flinched awake as Evie laughed at her wide eyes.

"God, Grace. You're worse than Brooke.", Evie commented making Tracy laugh as she did some mascara. "Get up, and get ready. We've got places to be mama!"

Grace rolled her eyes playfully, but nonetheless got up from Tracy's oddly comfortable bed. She decided on some bootcut jeans and a black scoop neck crop top along with some black converse that she had since forever.

༺☆༻

BEING FRIENDS WITH Evie was like immediate popularity. Grace liked to be on the outskirts of things though. She never really enjoyed being the center of attention. She often hung back and just observed when she wasn't up Tracy and Evie's asses.