𝚜𝚒𝚡

Victims Of Voodoo Juice

GRACE WALTON ENJOYED her new connection with Mason Freeland

GRACE WALTON ENJOYED her new connection with Mason Freeland. She only hoped for the future. She was practically a member of their family already. She sensed that it would last with him, at least as a friendship. Why make it serious though? Neither of them were in any sort of rush. They were hardly even teenagers.

Mara helped her daughter straighten her hair while Grace slid jewelry around her wrists and fingers. Grace wasn't positive what side of her family gave her the brown curls on her head, but she did not enjoy having them. Hate her for straightening her curls, but they were pains in her ass.

"So, is this like a date?", Mara asked her daughter and Grace shrugged, putting beaded bracelets on herself. "If so, I'm glad you let me help you get ready. Mel's been telling me horror stories about Tracy."

"She's going through it.", Grace replied ignoring the fact her mother brought up Trace. She adored the girl, she did, but recently her behavior had been unbearable.

"I know, but everyone goes through stuff, hun.", Mara said and patted Grace's shoulder once she was done straightening her daughters hair. Before Grace could respond a knock at the door made her jump. "Ooh, how punctual."

"Mom, it isn't a date.", Grace responded to her mother's obsession with the two going on a date. Mara shrugged before forcing her daughter to accept a kiss on her forehead. "Love you, mom."

"Love you too, Gracey.", Mara said back with a smile before Grace left her mothers bedroom to dash down the stairs. Grace collected herself and her nerves before opening the door to see Mason staring back at her.

"Hey, Mas.", Grace greeted the boy, closing the door behind her.

"Hey. You look pretty, Grace.", Mason complimented and Grace smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"You're welcome, lets go, so we catch that bus.", Mason said bashfully, wrapping his arm around her waist while they walked to the bus together.

༺☆༻

GRACE PRESSED HER lips to Mason's friends bong mouthpiece while Mason lit it up. Grace inhaled looking up at Mason who smiled back at her. All of the friends watched in amazement at their chemistry. These two were a hot couple.

"Dude, can I borrow your girl?", One of the random boys that Mason hardly knew asked, and Grace cringed as he grabbed his crotch. She pulled her lips away from the bong and handed it to one of the boys and then he took a hit.

"Fuck you.", Grace spat at him before Mason and his actual friends all shared a look. The guy leaned back and ran his hand over his buzzed head.