Count Down To Yuletide -Chapter 18 He ain't Heavy

... The road is long

With many a winding turn

That leads us to who knows where, who knows where

But I'm strong

Strong enough to carry him

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

... So on we go

His welfare is of my concern

No burden is he to bear

We'll get there

... For I know

He would not encumber me

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

... If I'm laden at all

I'm laden with sadness

That everyone's heart

Isn't filled with the gladness

Of love for one another

... It's a long, long road

From which there is no return

While we're on the way to there

Why not share?

... And the load

Doesn't weigh me down at all

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

... He's my brother

He ain't heavy, he's my brother

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Bob Russell / Bobby Scott

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother lyrics © Music Sales Corporation

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell and on the day he was born he was created Duke of Lancaster Territory in the name of his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

due Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was surrounded by two sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard  was expected to carry on his paternal great-great-great-grandfather's  name when he was born, and when Lancaster Territory fell into abyss due to the reason that his paternal great-great-grand uncle had no children. 

Lancaster Territory reverted back to Lord Edmund Beaufort' s eldest daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who married Lord Frederick William Howard in 2183, but she left four children  but Lord Frederick William Howard Senior disinherited his eldest son for marrying against his wishes and Norfolk Territory went to his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and he had three sons, but his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior was disinherited for marrying against his father's wishes, and his youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard disqualified because he had no son, so when his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had three sons, the son that would give his grandfather his first male heir grandchild would inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk, the second child would inherit the Dukedom of Clarence Territory, so when Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born through his great-great-grandmother he inherited the Dukedom of Lancaster Territory as the eldest great-great-great-grandson of Lord Edmund Beaufort. 

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was lonely even though he had four male cousins, two first cousins and three second cousins, they were not his brother and they lived in different territories with their father and mother.