Count-Down To Yuletide on Star Base 12: Chapter 35

Lady Eliza Katherine Howard is the only child and daughter of Lord Edwin William Howard, the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and he married Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux, the widow of Lord Richard Rich but he died one year later. 

Lady Penelope Devereux is the only surviving child of Lord Edward Devereux who is the great-grandson of Lord John Devereux, Earl of Essex Territory of Star Base 12 and he is the brother of Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux the  mother of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Edwin William Howard marries Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux in 2225, and their daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard is born in 2226, and she is the first granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lady Eliza Katherine Howard is good friends with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck, the daughter of Lord Edward David Christopher Beck and she has a nephew Lord William David Beck, from her uncle, Lord Christopher Timothy Beck, and he is born two years before Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2224, but he has a younger first cousin, Lord Edward Christopher Beck II, who is born in the same year of  Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2226.

Lady Eliza Katherine Howard becomes a pawn in the marriage market in 2242 and at this time her uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lord Edwin William and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Duke of Norfolk Territory arrange a match between Lord William David Beck and Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, but before it happens she meets Lord William David Beck's first cousin, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck, and they had a romantic account at a school dance and Lady Eliza Katherine becomes pregnant with their child, but after she graduated in 2245, she is already three months pregnant with their children.

Lady Eliza Katherine Howard is dragged down the aisle to marry Lord William David Beck, who is is the Viscount of Elmhurst Estate and she becomes the Viscountess of Elmhurst Estate and she is also her mother' s heiress to Essex Territory.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee Howard gives birth to their son, Lord  David  William Beck on December 21, 2245 and she is the happiest of women with her handsome son, Lord David William Beck and she takes him out into the garden at White-Hall Estat...

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee Howard gives birth to their son, Lord  David  William Beck on December 21, 2245 and she is the happiest of women with her handsome son, Lord David William Beck and she takes him out into the garden at White-Hall Estate that her mother left her in Essex Territory.

Elmhurst Estate is a dreary, cold, manor which was built Lord Richard William Beck in 2200, and Lady Eliza prefers Essex Territory over dreary Suffolk Territory where Elmhurst is.

Lord William David Beck much prefers his many mistresses over Lady Eliza Katherine and this sparks off an argument between Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and her nephew, Lord William David Beck and she tells him " You don't realize how blessed you are.  We are known as petty aristocrats here on Star Base 12."  

"Lord William David Beck. Lady Eliza Katherine is the granddaughter of  The third Duke of Norfolk Territory and she is the great-great-great-granddaughter of The Earl of Essex Territory and the niece of The 4th Duke of Norfolk Territory. " Lady Charlotte Augusta tells him.

"No one wants to marry the son of a petty aristocrat." Lady Charlotte Augusta explains "I am lucky that my father has found me a match with the brother of The Duke of  Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10." 

Lord Edward Stafford is the younger brother of Lord David Frederick Stafford, Duke of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.' Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her nephew.

"Lady Eliza Katherine's first cousins, Lord Patrick and Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard are betrothed to his son and daughter." Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck explains.

Lord William David Beck tells his aunt, " Mind your own business.  I didn't want this marriage with Lady Howard." 

"My damn father and Lord Edwin William Howard arranged it in 2242." Lord William David explains.

"Lady Eliza Katherine has given you a son and heir." Lady Charlotte Augusta tells her nephew.

Lord William David Beck is not close to his son, Lord David William Beck and he never visits him in the nursery but his granduncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR dotes on his grandnephew, Lord David William Beck.

Lady Eliza Katherine become pregnant again in 2249, but in 2250, she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine Beck, but neither Lady Lisa or her mother live very long and Lady Eliza Katherine and her daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine Beck both died five days later and they are laid to rest shortly after little Lord David WIlliam Beck's fifth birthday and after her youngest first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with his brother, Lord Edwin William Howard, and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR along with Lord Philip Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard II  carry Lady Eliza Katherine and her baby daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine casket out to be laid to rest at The Howard Mausoleum in 2250.

Lady Patricia Eugenie carries 5 day old Lord Andrew Charles in her arms, and Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford walk by her side, along with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who is age 20, Lady Patricia Charlene who is 15 years old, Lord Patrick William Howard II who is ten years old, and Lady Charlotte Augusta who is only five years old. 

Lord William David Beck doesn't attend his wife and daughter's funeral and burial and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR declares war on Lord William David Beck and tells him " I will drum you off Star Base 12 and I will talk to Lord George Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory where Elmhurst Estate is." 

"My father told me your family was nothing but petty aristocrats and social climbers." Lord Charles Andrew JR states. 

"My grandfather told me that the Beck's didn't arrive here until 2199." Lord Charles Andrew JR states. 

Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford takes custody of her grandnephew, Lord David William Beck and with the help of Lord Edward Stafford. They raise him on Star Base 10 until 2264 and he enrolls into Starfleet Academy on Star Base 12 and he inherits White-Hall Estate and Elmhurst Estate on Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck receives the rank of Lt. Commander David William Beck from Starfleet Academy when he graduates in  2270  and he becomes the senior medical officer on Starbase 12, and later on he is given the rank as Commander David William Beck, but his natural father, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck married to Lady Trina Campbell on Star Base 10, and he has two children, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck and Lady Theresa Charlotte Beck.

Lord William David Beck marries a good friend of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard's, Katherine Grace Kelly, and they marry in 2275 and in March of 2276 she becomes  pregnant with their first child and son, Lord David William Beck II who is born on his father's 31st birthday and his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard;s 26th birthday.

Lady Katherine Grace Beck nee Kelly gives birth to a daughter , Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck in 2281 and a second son, Lord Edwin William Beck in 2287.

Lord David William Beck becomes the grandfather of  Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, Lord David Andrew Beck and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck through his oldest son, Lord David William Beck II who marries Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory in 2294.

Through his granddaughter, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard who marries Lord Richard Grey, the great-grandfather of Lady Jeanette Virginia Howard and through Lord David Andrew Beck, the great-grandfather of Lord David William Beck III.

He is also the uncle of Lady Edmee Georgina Grey, the second Duchess of Suffolk Territory .

Lord David William Beck dies in 2325 at the age of 80 years old and he is laid to rest next to his mother, sister and grandfather, out at Norfolk Estate. 

Lord David William Beck is succeeded by his son, Lord David William Beck II.