Contract and Wanted

It's been a year since his career as a mercenary, Red Blade and often hired by criminal corporations like Hydra, AIM or corrupt politicians, Known for being the ruthless mercenary who always succeeds in his contracts, Hydra and AIM often asks Taskmaster to kill important people like SHIELD, X-MEN or the Avengers, Taskmaster refuses to send his unique work to be destroyed if he is not ready, so his employers decide to give him an acceptable contract, Taskmaster reopens the file to find who was none other than Lt.Francis "Frank" Castle, Organized Crime has put a heavy bounty on his head, His employers say its a start for everyone and if you trust Red Blade and his abilities he'll be up to it, Taskmaster accepts then sends the folder has Red Blade.

In the Nevada desert a man in a black hood armed with his tactical rifle, handgun and combat knives walks in the hot desert of Nevada and this man and none other than Red blade who feed on desert bugs and eat cactus plants to dehydrate then he receives a new contract from his mentor who can see his file, contract received he takes a trip to New York

In New York he hides then he studies his target, Taskmaster has given as advice to NEVER overestimate his target and to take all possible advantage to complete him, Red blade embeds the Darkweb to know the victims of Punisher and intelligence, Like videos that can learn about the method or the choices of its targets are happening, are fighting style. A week later, Red Blade can go into action, everything is ready.

The Punisher has heard that a bounty on the head has been put on him but he does not know the name of the Mercenary so he will go on a rampage to find out who is tracking him, with the blood of the dead pouring everywhere the punisher was in front of the mob boss, Frank shoots on the shoulder for who falls then he picks him up to start the interrogation but before the mob boss answers he gets shot by a sniper Frank shoots the shooter who makes him hit, Frank runs to the scene of the shooter but he is not there but drops of blood will lead to him.

During the hunt Frank finds traces of his murderer in a warehouse but the blood stops there then Frank walks around listening to every sound, like Pa, the mechanics of the weapon, then he waits for a click of the weapon, Frank shoots the Mercenary on the head who was in an abandoned building, Frank goes to the assassin to know and show him an example to the other mafia boss then he was there on the ground with the blood that sticks, he wears a black cape and a military black outfit, He removes his mask to see a blond man with Brown eyes but not just any Brown eyes, the same eyes of his wife Maria, shocked by his action Frank receives a shot on the back of reassures that no human does will support.

Francis Castle completely heavy with his body notices his assassin who goes around himself with a combat knife, Frank attacks the assassin but he was ready for a kind of blow so for who stays still he throws his arms and his legs out use, While the Punisher understands that death is coming he asks his murderer who is the man who killed, and who is he, The assassin introduces himself by the name of Red blade for the murder of the boy he is in says a civilian who is in fact his wife's brother. Frank shock then he calls him a liar, Red blade pulls out a file on his wife's brother when he was young, when he grew up together and even voice videos who is on a secure channel because arming him are brother who is not a fighter

Francis Castle who used his rage to kill criminals but his blinding rage killed his precious wife's brother, The life in the eyes of the punisher lose his humanity that shows who won, Red Blade takes his knives then he cuts him the throat to finalize the contract, he takes the Punisher's weapon as a trophy then Red Blade validates his contract, He contacts Taskmaster then he says that the contract was fulfilled.

A month later Taskmaster ask for a mission on his request and not an employer, he asks him to show him that Taskmaster has an extremely dangerous who is his disciple, he gives him a file which has been assembled for years and to make a message and who has carte blanche, Red Blade opens the file which is not a person but an organization called SHIELD, After having received the mission, Red blade studies the target, their method, their approach, their style, their agent then he notices that he uses female agents as a method to make talk easy that he calls the confession on the pillow or sells his ass for information, now that his plan is done and he launches his plan.

A strong man named Hans comes home from work at night then he sees a man in a black hoodie with a gun pointing at him, Hans raises his hands in the air but keeps calm, Hans asks who paid for his head but the gunman gives a note to say who wants to bargain for a favor, Hans surprised then he brags who all have a mob family on their shoulders who's willing to help him kill him, Threaten Hans, Red Blade who ain't to intimidate everyone, Red Blade takes the bag aside then he throws it at Hans's feet, Then Red Blade writes on a paper that has ALL the family of the mafias of New York who supports and for his bag he just gives him in himself boasting that he was the one who killed Lt. Francis "Frank" Castle, Hans shocked that he refused because the Punisher was going to cut off his head,Red Blade to convince him he pulls out a tissue covered in blood Hans examines the tissue to see a dead skull the mark of the Punisher, Hans was about to speak but Red Blade shows one of his Gunslingers which belonged to Frank, Hans accepts.

Two weeks later with a fortune to spend he was partying in the bars and boasting of killing the great punisher who gave him so much notoriety and popularity, he had all the women the money, the drugs, that was the easiest service for Hans, Then Hans sees a woman who could be a woman who looks like a goddess or a porn star, Hans will talk to this beautiful creature but in the shadows Red Blade sees that the target has was baited then he starts working.

Later the femme fatale proposes to continue in a more intimate place, she proposes to go to the bathroom, Hans finds that it would make things exciting, he decides to follow her, On entering the men's toilet, Hans receives a punch then an acrobatic movement immobilized Hans then she gives a shock which falls into a coma then the woman calls on her pillow that the target is under control who can do the extraction but she receives no answer, In the shadows a person presses the detonator then in the toilet biological weapon gas she comes out of the toilet not the normal way but it doesn't open so she goes to the window then she finally comes out but with a strong cough her eyesight foggy and her skin burns, from afar the woman who has no doubt her an agent of SHIELD sees a man in black in a hood, theman sees the woman who coughs loudly but she orders the intervention squad to act, Red blade takes something from his pocket then he releases it on the cement floor which is the hiding place identification of the SHIELD who participate in the mission, Red Blade places one knee on the ground then the agent coughing she says that you don't know who you are attacking then Red Blade slits the throat of L'argent.

A month later, TaskMaster commends the Mercenary for his actions against his enemies Swearing in fist that SHIELD fears a ghost or say the murderer has no face, DNA or an appearance that we can give, TaskMaster says to be protected from doing Lay low but he's not worried, Red Blade turns around in the wild like a Lone Wolf or no one can find him.