key (키) 🗝 (PROMPT)

Namgi (Namjoon x Yoongi BTS)

lil fluffy fluffy for once

——

since it's a prompt, no proper grammar probably even english will be used so yeah. you can ask me to make it into a story if u want

also the title is "key" cuz in korean height is pronounced like "key" and namjoon like found his key and he's tall and whatever.

——

yoongi is the basketball player whose pretty short
namjoon is the nerd who is hopelessly in love but in insecure abt if height difference mattered
but yoongi doesn't care

——

"ugh this is gonna be so bad. I hate rallies," namjoon said leaning against his friend closing his eyes.

"Well we don't have to be in class so it isn't the worst," hoseok suggested.

"i guess but our school's rallies kinda suck so...they're boring."

the rally began with the student body president coming out from the gym's entrance.

they did their usual "who can shout louder" between the classes and played all their games. surprisingly this time namjoon's class won. not by playing by the right rules of course but cheating can get you everywhere. then they introduced the sports and teams and did some performances and soon it would all be done and they can go to lunch.

except that wasn't it. the basketball was the last team to introduce and namjoon was a little intrigued because his crush was on the team. but still more excited at finally being able to get out of there and eat his lunch. the team's captain took forever though and it was still passed onto another player.

"And uh I would like to make an announcement," yoongi said. "is namjoon here?"

namjoon's friends all looked to him but he was zoned out not knowing what was going on until a blinding light was shining on him. he looked up and met eyes with yoongi.

"kim namjoon, ive had a crush on you for some time now and i would like to take this time to ask you out," yoongi walked closer to the sophomore's side of the gym. "will you be my boyfriend?"

the gym was dead silent awaiting his answer. namjoon was shocked and surprised, a little embarrassed too. but he stared at his crush and smiled brightly.

"yes," namjoon said standing up to walk down the bleachers to hug yoongi.

everyone erupted into a loud chorus of cheers and shouts and some whistling congratulating the new couple. many ppl awed and gave playful jealous glares.

——

short but cute this is honestly better than any of the stories i've written so this might become just a prompt book and i have A LOT of those so ayayayya

anyway.... I WISH THAT CAN HAPPEN TO ME EOSLQKOENDI

anyway

byeeeeee