Chapter 23: Drunk & Dunked

I twirled my fingers a bit, as the ball of fruit punch in the air grew larger and larger in size. Soon enough, I formed a blob of fruit punch the size of a basketball. I slowly placed the floating beverage at the ceiling, right above where that basic bitch was standing.

"Carrie by Stephen King in 3..." my powers concentrated on the levitating beverage.

"...2..."

"1."

As the word rolled out of my tongue, I relaxed my fingers and let gravity do the job. Before I knew it, Avalee was all soaked with the bloody red beverage.

"WHAT THE FUCK??!" She screeched, juice dripping down the hem of her dress. She stormed out of the room, cussing and shouting, leaving Ella and I laughing.

"Hey, wanna get something to drink?" Ella asked me as the laughing faded.

" Why not," I answered as we walked to a table where Five and Josh were seated.

"Way to go for almost getting us into trouble with that little stunt you pulled, Dolores. We could've been locked up and drown tomorrow, you know," the raven haired boy returned back to his usual snarky self.

"Aw, are you afraid to DIE?"

"More afraid that you'll miss me too much," he smirked.

"Since when did Five Hargreeves have feelings?" I retorted.

"Look, as much as I'd like to debate, we've got a mission to handle and so far we've done absolutely NOTHING," he pulled out an envelope from his chest pocket. "I'm sending a letter to the commission. Order whatever you want for me 'kay?" he got up and left.

Ella and I watched as Josh also made his way to talk to some girls by the bar.

"So I'm thinking of getting myself a Whiskey Sour, and Five and you Sex on the Beach?" Ella opened the beverage menu.

"Uh— I'm sorry, what beach??" That question caught me off guard and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Sex on the Beach," Ella rolled her eyes, "you know, the cocktail?"

"Cocktail?" I mumbled like an idiot.

"Cocktail is a—" "Yeah I know what cocktail means!" I cut her off. "It's just... I never... tasted alcohol?" I said, trying to find the right words.

"Then today's the day!" Ella announced, clapping her hands together.

"Bartender! Give me a Bloody Mary and two glasses of Sex on the Beach!"

The bartender nodded and started doing his job.

"I thought you're not legal to drink?" I whispered.

"Yeah but you're not! Plus I've got a LOT of experience in drinking, trust me."

Despite feeling weirded out, I shrugged and brushed off the topic.

" Sex on the Beach," the bartender pushed a glass of beverage in front of me. I hesitated, and I took a sip.

Five's POV

After I carefully slid the envelope into the slot on the ceiling of the hotel room, I went out and heard some familiar kids' quarreling voices behind me

"Michael, give me my bracelet back!" A girl's voice spoke up. "I won't unless you admit you spilt orange juice over my jacket ON PURPOSE!" A boy shot back.

"Hello Mrs Anderson, hey kids," I forced a smile.

"Hello, I know I have asked too much, but can you watch the kids for tomorrow night? I have this meeting I cannot miss," Mrs Anderson asked while giving the bracelet back to Margaret.

"Babysit?"

"Yes, Mike and Margaret told me how happy they were yesterday night. I'll pay you double if you want," she suggested.

"Sure. Tomorrow night. I'll inform Dolores," I clarified the details and left to find the girls.

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

"Hey Dolly... holy mother of god," My eyes drifted to the most unexpected scene I've ever seen. Dolores was sitting on the floor, barely conscious, with a glass of vodka in her hand. Ella literally passed out, lying on the ground.

"Josh, what the hell happened when I left?" I glared at Josh, who was swarmed by a bunch of fan girls.

"Am I supposed to know?"

"You're impossible," I muttered, "take your sister. We're going back to the hotel room," I sighed.

I carried Dolores bridal style, while Josh dragged Ella out of the party.

"Hey Fivey," Dolores woke up, giggling.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

"Lemme think: five shots of vodka, three glasses of sex on the beach..." she bopped my nose, "Boop."

"Dolores! You're not supposed to mix those!" I scolded.

She wasn't paying attention to me. "How come we never had sex on the beach?" She thought out loud.

That question got me off guard. "Uh- we're on a ship. And plus, you're drunk," I tried to hide my blush.

Dolores seemed to notice her effect on me and smiled, but decided to get back to sleep.

I continued carrying Dolores until I reached our room, took the key from Dolores' pocket, closing the door behind.

As I carefully placed her on the bed, I could hear Josh banging the door.

"Open the freaking door, Five!" He yelled.

I climbed off the bed to unlock the door but I felt someone tugging my shirt.

"Stay," Dolores slurred, her eyes shut tight.

I gazed at how peaceful she was, and eventually climbed back to bed.

A/N, Hey, sorry for the long wait. I know that I owe you guys an explanation for ghosting out for a few months but it's complicated. Long story short, I'm just exhausted both physically and mentally and don't feel like doing anything all my time, including my hobbies. Stay tuned though cuz juicy things are about to happen!