Captured!

"Gopal!" Ying screamed, "This is all your fault!" she sped off, leaving Gopal to deal with the creature alone. 

"Not my fault! It's my tummy's fault!" He defended, clutching the sack of food helplessly. The creature roared and chased after him. "I wish Boboiboy was here, I can't believe that he just disappeared!" Gopal complained. T.A.P.O.P.S and M.A.T.A shared one enemy, Uno, the two organizations didn't know that either existed.

Meanwhile...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Boboiboy woke, falling from the sky, 'Uno!' he thought angrily, if Uno hadn't captured him in his sleep, he wouldn't have been in this place. And then when he didn't accept their ways, they locked him up in a cell, and then he escaped, only to be chased out of Uno's plane by flying robots. 

"Boboiboy Cyclone!" A hoverboard appeared under his feet, it was deep blue, etched with glowing blue lines. The robot shot at him but he maneuvered through the bullets, then, a yoyo knocked the daylights out of him.

 "Aargh! Wha-?" he rubbed his face, unaware of the flying bullet that hit his back. Then, the famed elemental hero fell.

When he woke, all he could see were bright lights, he winced and tried to get up, but a gloved hand pushed him downwards."You should rest," a feminine voice insisted, Boboiboy's eyes adjusted to the bright light, to see a lady, dressed in a lab coat, bearing a white and red hijab.

"Hello?" he croaked, his voice sounded raspy and his throat felt dry. "Hello, I am Dayang, nice to meet you," she nodded towards two other figures. "Who are you?" Dayang asked, three balls hovering beside her. Okay. Now he was confused.

"B-Boboiboy," he panted, a searing pain coursed through his back as he tried to stand up. "Meet Ganz and Zain, Boboiboy. One of our younger...erm...students have found you in the forest," Dayang hesitated for a moment. 

Boboiboy frowned when she paused, then, he glanced at Ganz, he was big and bulky, with fluffy brown hair and a small goatee. Ganz was dressed in a blue combat suit, and he had light brown skin. 

Ganz stepped forwards, "Child, you should go home," he demanded. Zain spoke up, "Ganz!" he scolded, "The kid just woke up, and he's in our base! He will eventually find out and spread the news if we don't tell him the truth," Zain leaned towards Boboiboy. 

He had a kindly expression and dark grey hair, he wore yellow and green, a vine-coloured, ninja-like bandanna, and held a hologram.

"Wha-?"