Fitz POV:

I woke up with a sleeping Sophie next to me. She finally looked at rest. Luckily my Mum's trick with the blanket worked and I was able to get some sleep. Hopefully today Sophie would say something.

I slowly got out of bed. Hoping I wouldn't wake Sophie. I softly padded across the room and into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and stepped into the shower. The colourful streams of water washing over my body. I washed my hair and cleaned my face before turning off the water and getting out. I used the super fluffy tower hanging on the rack to dry off. I grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and chucked them on. I grabbed a t-shirt and hoodie too before heading downstairs for breakfast.
I sat down at the kitchen bench and ate a bowl of muesli. I was hungry and ate it all quickly. Biana walked into the kitchen and searched through the pantry. After I finished my muesli, I went back upstairs to check on Sophie. 
When I walked into the room, I found her rocking back and forth on the bed. She was shaking and tears were streaming down her face.

"Soph?"

No response.

I scooted onto the bed and held her against me. Wrapping my arms around her so she felt safe. I gently kissed the top of her head and brushed my fingers through her hair. I gently rocked her back and forth and talking to her softly. Telling her everything would be ok.
I don't know how long we stayed like that but the tears only stopped a couple of hours later. Edaline and Grady came over in the afternoon to see how things were doing. Their cheeks were stained with tears and permanent worry lines were engraved on their faces.
I wish I could have told them that Sophie had said something or was doing better but I couldn't.

With much effort, Grady managed to peel Sophie off of me. I kissed her on the forehead before saying goodbye. The Ruewen family left a moment later in a wisk of light.

 Sorry this is such a short chapter but I don't know how to write the next part. Hope you enjoyed it anyway and I'll try and update soon!