Hello everyone! I am so so sorry for not updating more recently. Life has been a bit crazy recently and I've been trying to find my feet again and get everything straightened out a bit. 

Thank you all for checking in and showing your love and support, it actually makes my day every single time ❤️

Sadly, after this chapter there will only be one more! 

I have loved writing this story for all of you, reading your comments, watching the amount of likes and views go up has been such an amazing feeling, I feel like I am making a difference (even just on a small level).

I hope that you have all enjoyed the story, and I am so sorry that it is finally coming to an end. I'm not sure if I will write another story, perhaps even a sequel, I will see how this story goes for a while first.

Thank you to those of you who have been there right from the start, the middle and even just now. Even just the tiniest bit of support I get from each and every one of you means the world to me. I cannot thank you enough!

Once again, sorry for the very very late update, I was not expecting to take this long to update. I hope you all enjoy it and once again, thank you Xx

Sophie's POV

I took a deep, shaky breath. I could feel the nerves flowing through my body, a mix of adrenaline, excitement and nerves. I flattened out the skirt of my dress and made sure my hair was still styled to perfection (thanks to Biana).

I took one final look in the mirror and I couldn't help but realise that I looked pretty perfect. This was it. The moment I had been waiting for since the day I met eyes with Fitz in that museum in the Forbidden cities. This was it.

Fitz and I had chosen to have the wedding outdoors, out the back of our new house. It would be the perfect way to have all of the people we love and cherish most to come and welcome us to the start of our new life together, finally all three of us as a family.

We had decided we wouldn't set up too close to the house so that it would feel as if we were in our own little world, far away from anything and everything else.

Third Person POV

A good 10 minute walk from the house was a hill, it wasn't very steep and could easily be walked up. On top of the hill was a flat grassed area. The hill overlooked many other hills, the sun shining behind them as it slowly set lower in the sky as the evening grew closer.

On the grassed area sat a backdrop style feature. A large gold ring with flowers and flowing white fabric dripping from its frame to the floor. White chairs sat in many, many rows on the lawn, facing the flower feature.

It was simple yet perfect.

After the ceremony was held outside the reception would be held inside the old barn out the back of the house. It had huge ceilings and wooden beams that stretched across its length.

Glass windows surrounded most sides, letting in the last rays of golden sunshine of the evening, covering everything in a golden blanket of light.

Long tables ran down the barn, covered in white table cloths, large flower arrangements and the most adorable yet classy plate settings.

Fairy lights hung from the wooden beams as well as more soft, whispy, white fabric. The air was filled with the scent of fresh flowers and gourmet food.

Everything looked magical and whimsical, just how Sophie had imagined all those years ago, when she had dreamt of marrying Fitz when she was just 16. And now, it was finally happening.