Chapter 1.

So this is me, Jessica Adams (everyone calls me Jess)

 I’m 18 years old, I live in London, my friends are Marcus Alfie Jack Finn and Zoë ( I live together with Zoë ). I’m also friends with the members of O2L ( JC, Ricky, Sam, Kian, Ricaordo and Connor, I don’t know much about trevor but he seems to be a pretty relaxed dude )

 Yes I know they are all famous youtubers, I’m a youtuber too but just not so famous.

 I’m shy at first sight but once you get to know me I’m pretty weird and outgoing.

 I have two brothers : Alex and Josh, Alex is 19 and Josh is 22

 They are both overprotective but I get that they are like 2 fathers for me since my dad died 4 years ago. I miss him, alot. He died while serving the army.

 My boyfriend is called Thom we’re in a relationship for 3 months now.

 I’m leaving for Vidcon tomorrow and Marcus, Alfie, Jack, Finn, Zoë and Thom are coming with me. I have been looking forward to it for months now. I’m finally seeing Jc Ricky Sam Kian and Connor again, we met 2 years ago at vidcon and the last time we saw eachother was last year with vidcon. I mean we don’t know eachother for a long time and we skype often but I still miss them loads.

 Me and Zoë are packing our bags, we have to get up at 6 o’clock in the morning. Normally I hate getting up early, but this time it didn’t really matter because we were going to VIDCON !!!. I couldn’t sleep all night, I was just too excited. I hope I get some rest in the plane. I wondered how it would be if we met O2l again. Would it be awkward ?

 Zoë got me out of my thoughts cause she wanted to know what time it was. 7 o’clock so the boys could be here any minute. I hope they aren’t late because I’m not planning to miss the flight. Even if I have to walk there myself. Since the flight takes 11 hours we and the plane leaves at 8 o’clock we will be arriving in America at 7 p.m. JC Ricardo, Ricky and Sam are picking us up. That makes 10 cars seats and 10 people because Thom’s flight is in 2 days because he had to help his parents with something or so.

Ohh I see the boys coming. We’re lucky the airport is nearby cause they are late. It’s already 7:15 am. I know, I know it’s not that late but I just like to come early so we’re sure we don’t miss the plane.

 Ahh finally my feet get some rest we’re in the plane right now and I’m sitting next to the window. It doesn’t take long for Alfie, Marcus and Finn to fall asleep. One hour later Zoë is asleep too.

 I see Jack smirking and I know he got something plannend. Jess do you got a pen or something he asked. Yeah in my purse, wait a sec. What are you planning to do ? I think Marcus, Finn and Alfie would look amazing with a mustache. I smiled and said Ohh I’m in, don’t forget the beard. After we were done drawing I giggled, I looked so funny. They are so gonna kill us when they wake up Jack said. Oh wait I have a plan. Text them we drew a mustache and beard on the faces of the others then ask them to don’t say anything and they will never know. He smirked and said I didn’t know you were so evil Jessica Adams. Uuhhgg don’t call me that or I’ll draw a mustache on you too. I hated when people call me Jessica, I think Jess is better.

 After Jack texted them all I texted Zoë with the whole explanation. Jack also fell assleep soI also tried to sleep.