Chapter 3.

Shit, Connor found out. ‘ Please don’t tell anyone’ I nearly begged him. ‘I’ll tell you the whole story later, but please ? ‘ ‘yeah, just….. whatever’  He looked angry. I had to go the bathroom, Zoe came with me. ‘Are you and Connor in a fight?’ ’ I honestly don’t know’ ’ well , stop with whatever is going on. We planned to have a nice vacation remember ? ’ ’ yeah , I will… ’ ‘ Hey, cheer up you know he can’t be mad at you forever’ ‘I hope so..’ ‘I know so’ She smiled and hugged me. She was right he couldn’t be mad at me forever, right? I didn’t even know why he was mad, I mean it’s my life.

We stayed at the restaurant for a bit and everyone was having desert. I didn’t want to. ’ A salad and no desert ? what’s going on ?’ JC asked. So Connor responded with ’ yeah , what’s going on ? ’ I said that I was feeling ill. Connor looked angry at me and said : ‘Ill , of course you are ill .. ’ The rest of the night he ignored me. I felt bad, though I wasn’t the one who should apologize, I didn’t do anything. It was getting pretty late already so we decided to go back to the hotel..

While walking back to our hotel Connor held me back. The rest asked if we were coming and he answered  : ’ You can all go back to the hotel , I have to ask Jessica something.’ He’s calling her Jessica something must be wrong. ’ Kian whispered to Sam. While the rest was moving on , Connor took me to the beach. We walked a long way without saying a word. After a while Connor said ’ Okay Jess , tell me exactly what’s going on. No lies , just the truth. ’ ’ You promise you won’t say anything to the rest ? ’ ’ No , I pinky promise. ’ ’ Okay, I… uhh I… So… Thom said he liked skinny girls. And … I…. Well… ’ ’ Thom ?! Again ?! Jess seriously ! ’ ’ Let me finish.. I thought that he would love me more if I was skinnier , so basically I’m.. losing weight ? ’ ’ Omg Jess , don’t do that ! If he loves you he’ll love you for who you are ! Don’t change for him. For god sake. You are so much better than him just .. STOP ! I don’t want you to starve yourself okay ?’ I couldn’t say a single word anymore and started crying. Connor hold me and tried to calm me down. I’m honestly happy that he’s my friend. I love him  so much. When I calmed down we walked back to the hotel while I was holding him.

‘So you guys made up ?’ Jack asked. ‘Yeah and I’m glad we did’. ‘Good cause we’re having a pillow fight and I can’t have two sad people on my team’ Sam said. I laughed. ‘okay, so what are the teams’ Connor asked. ‘Sam, you, Jess, Jack, Alfie and Ricardo against ‘Me, Kian, Zoe, Finn, Marcus, JC and Trevor’ Ricky said. 

’ Well then , in about.. 10 seconds you are dead. ’ ’ Oh no I’m not , I’m stronger then you all ! ’ Ricky answered. After a minute it was so chaotic , the whole room was a mess. The beds were messed up and there were clothes everywhere. We were throwing at each other with pillows and blankets and hitting each other in almost every body part. We were fighting like animals , hitting each other so hard it could almost hurt. But it didn’t. We were laughing so hard we had to cry and our stomach hurt. I think we had a “fight” for an hour straight. When it was over and everyone was tired we decided to lay in bed. But not in your own , we were all lying together in a double bed. It was jack and Finn’s bed actually so they had to share their space. Anyway ,we were so close to each other you could hear someone breath. And it wasn’t awkward at all. We became such good friends it didn’t matter at all. On my right side lied JC and on my left side there was nothing. Just floor and no bed. I didn’t want to fall of so I lied really close with JC , like really close. His arm was wrapped around my body and he held me tight so I didn’t fell. I actually liked it. While I comfort enough to fall asleep and we all slept for 11 hours straight. I woke up be the sound of something falling. I looked at my right and I saw JC’s beautiful brown eyes staring at me. ‘I was waiting for you to get up. ’ he said. ’ What fell ? ’ I asked him. Ricardo came out of the kitchen with a plaid full of pancakes and said : ’ Sorry I’m a bit clumsy okay. ’ I laughed and we all woke the others up. While sitting on bed and eating the pancakes I decided to check my phone. I was tagged in a Instagram photo of Ricardo. It was me and JC cuddling. Well , this is embarrassing. When I finished eating I got out of bed , hit Ricardo with a pillow again because he posted that photo and went to the bathroom.

I checked my phone again. I got one text, from Thom 

- WTF are you and JC hooking up -