Boys...That's Why Thalia's A Hunter

Percy POV

I did explain the whole Kronos, Moldy-wart thing to Annabeth. She tried to kill me, but agreed with how I had responded.

The next day we got another message, this time at breakfast.

"Hello wizards, one and all. Ah, Annabeth, you're here too." My girlfriend let out a shriek of rage when she saw the familiar scarred face in the Iris Message.

"HOW DARE YOU! Luke did the right thing in the end, don't you DARE make him look like the bad guy again!"

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her shaking form tight. "What do you want this time?" I snarled.

"Oh, come now Percy. I only wanted to say hello and see how you all are faring. Annabeth is there, as I see, and Jason Grace. Hello." Luke's face smirked, his eyes...no, Kronos' eyes, glinting evilly.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called. "Shut the message down." Power filled her voice.

Kronos slashed through the Iris message, but not before smirking. "I'll be coming for you all."

"Piper!" Jason leapt to his feet. "You're alone?"

The Native American girl nodded. "Leo's staying to convince Mr. C that Callie needs to come with him."

I snorted. "Hey, maybe she can keep him in line. Annabeth's death stares only work for so long."

Piper smirked. "Maybe."

"Miss McLean, please come up to be sorted." McGonagall called. Piper jogged up with a smile.

Piper POV

The old lady, the headmistress or something, put a ragged old hat on my head. The Aphrodite side of me cringed at it's filth.

Well, that's not very nice. A voice said.

Oh, I'm so sorry! It's my mom's side. I apologized mentally.

I know of your kind. Demigods, you're all insane, usually. You and that Jason boy aren't as bad. Percy and Annabeth however...oi, they should be mental.

Uhh...thanks?

The hat chuckled. I'm going to put you with your boyfriend. I have a feeling most of your kind will fit into the House of the Brave.

Thank you.

"Gryffindor!" The hat crowed. I scrambled off the stool and ran over to Jason, letting him slip his arm around my waist as I sat.

"Hi, I'm Hermione. I'm Annabeth's half-sister." Demigod then. She seemed nice.

"I'm Piper McLean."

"You mean like the MOVIE STAR!" A girl with an annoying voice squealed.

"Please, Lana, it's not-"

"Actually, yeah. My dad's Tristian McLean." I said slowly.

"OHMIGOD CAN YOU GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH?!" They both shrieked.

"No." I said flatly.

Hermione snorted quietly as the two girls turned away, looking disappointed.

"Way to turn them down, Pipes." Percy commented. I looked at Annabeth.

"I can't reach him, can you slap the Seaweed Brain for me?" She did so.

"Owwww!" Percy whined.

"Oh, shut up, you'll be fine." Jason and Annabeth said at the same time. Hermione and I smirked.

"Students, due to an unforeseen problem on the third floor, classes have been cancelled for today." The McGonagall lady called.

"Looks like they found my surprise." Percy crowed happily.

"What'd you do?" Annabeth asked.

"Plugged all the toilets on the 3rd and 4th floor bathrooms. Backed up the sinks and the showers there too." He grinned triumphantly. Annabeth just rolled her eyes.

"Want to go to the lake then?" A black haired boy who had introduced himself as Harry Potter offered.

"YES!" Percy leapt up and sprinted out of the room.

"Aren't you so glad to be dating him?" I teased Annabeth.

"He's kind of an idiot." A redhead boy put in, staring at the daughter of Athena.

"But he's my idiot." She responded happily.

"I'm Ron Weasley, by the way." The redhead said.

"Hi." I said. I could feel the waves of infatuation rolling off of him. Dude was crushing on Annabeth. Hard. Wonder how Percy's gonna react....

"Hey, can I see your wands later?" Hermione suddenly asked.

"She's bent on being a wandmaker." Harry said.

"Sure, Mione." Annabeth said, smiling at her sister.

[A/N A WILD CHAPTER APPEARS! sorry for not updating the others, I've got a lot going on. Concert coming up, personal stuff, end of school is charging me like a bull, hopefully once I'm finally out I'll be able to update more. ENJOY THE RANDOMNESS THAT IS MY BRAIN!]