This ain't normal

Hi my name is Lorenia i'm in regular human in a regular world but what I don't know is my world is about to turn up side down. You see where I live there are such things as demon Kings and the rumor is that my dad was one of them he denies it but everyone says it. Now my parents don't know this but I'm really intrigued in the stuff they say it's all nonsense and that I should pay no attention to it. But I can't ignore stuff that's like telling me to shoot someone and not kill them it's hard. I go to a different school than everyone else because I could mad easily and for some reason my pants don't want that to happen.I don't know why but I have a feeling that I just might be a demon I don't know what kind what all look like or how I will feel or what I will do but whatever it takes I Will find out the truth even if it kills me if I could know I will be satisfied.right now I think I am one the only reason why I can see dead people I don't tell my family this because I think they would freak out and kill me so I bear to keep it a secret it's hard to keep a secret have you ever tried to do it especially if it's a big one.

Dad: Lorenia i've noticed you've been paying close attention to the rumors that is spreading around I'm sorry if it hurt you.
Lorenia: nah it's okay the rumor doesn't bother me.
Dad: i'm glad to hear you say that by the way you won't be going to your old school we found a new school called the weird one.
Mom:i'm sorry Lorenia but we have no choice to send you to the school.
Lorenia: why am I moving schools what do they not want me to find out about I whispered to myself.
Dad: what was that you said Lorenia.
Lorenia: oh nothing so when do I start school.
Mom: next Monday actually
Lorenia: okay cool so do I ride a bus,walk,you pick me up?
Dad: well you see you won't be doing none of thoughts you see you going to be living with your grandmother.
Lorenia: grandmother I thought she was dead.
Mom: where did you hear that from?
Dad: okay then let's just forget this conversation you start Monday.
Me and mom just looked at dad. I didn't understand why they were sending me to this new school what do they don't want me to find out I kept on saying this to myself. Over and over and over.finally the weekend was over I started a new school well first I had to move I gathered up all my things well not all my things if I did that I'll be taking 3/4of the house . Mom and dad got in the car along with me we drove for nearly 2 1/2 hours. I fell asleep so I didn't now how long it was when I fell asleep or how long I was asleep I all I now is that when I woke up I was at my so called grandmother .