The new friend

Lorenias pov
So after a while I was at my grandmas I met a new friend her name is Kiona she was 12 she had brown hair and blue eyes After a few minutes of us talking we found out we both were going to the same school and that we were in the same grad. She told me what type of Demon she was not knowing that I wasn't a demon.she Red horns and a red tail with angel wings that were black they were rough and tough prickly almost. She showed me all her favorite places to be and where to go she taught me some things at the school and some rules she also showed me how to transform. One day when we was at school a boy was picking on me kiona came up and hit himhe hated her back though then it happened Kiana's hair turn white her eyes turned red her fingernails got along and her whole attitude changed she hated him through a mountain he trampled through the school. walls and wounded up in the library..
Kiona: hey Lorenia are you okay how come you didn't transform.
Lorenia: oh well you see I couldn't.
Kiona: what do you mean your demon right?.
Lorenia: no my parents just sent me to the school.
Kiona: well apparently you are because no human can pass through the wall and you came in.
Lorenia:😦 i'm a,a,a demon?!
Kiona: yes you have to be you couldn't of past through the wall if you wasn't one of us.