Lizzie & Dakota & Interrogation & First Date

Lizzie grew up in Piney Point and she grew up knowing that werewolves lived among the humans. They owned Piney Point which accounts for them living under the radar. Lizzie was always told to never go near the woods that's where they lived. But that didn't stop her she loved exploring and running in the woods. She hoped she would catch a glimpse of them running. She just moved into her first apartment in the city she didn't have a car so she would walk everywhere.

She worked at Piney Point Bookstore and Café she loved her job because she got paid for reading. The bookstore wasn't too far from her apartment and she walked to and from work. One night she was walking home she felt like she was being followed and being watched. This made her feel uneasy. Her suspicions were right one night two men started following me. I was so nervous and frightened of who they were and what they wanted from me. I felt another presence that I only started feeling since last week.

Dakota grew up in Piney Point as well and he was the Alpha of one of the largest packs on the East Coast. He was the Alpha of the Wintergreen Pack since his father died in battle when he was 16 years old. He took care of the pack like his father had done previously this meant that he never found his Luna his one true Mate. He felt that the Moon Goddess would reveal her when she was ready for him to have his fated mate. One morning he caught the scent of Lizzie her scent was jasmine, orange, and vanilla. Xander says MATE MATE SHE'S OUR MATE DAKOTA. "But she's human." Dakota says "No she's not she's like us and I don't think she knows I sense her wolf." Xander says since that morning Dakota has kept an eye on her. Tonight he was with his Beta Connor on patrol and he sensed that she was in trouble. He quickly shifted into his wolf form and ran as fast as he could to reach her in time. Xander was going crazy with fear. We need to hurry Xander said. He picks up his pace to reach her his heartbeat is beating out of his chest he is praying that he isn't too late.

Lizzie was walking home from work when she was approached by two men they said "Give us your handbag and we won't hurt you" " I don't have a handbag or I would just give it to you" she said scared one of the men said "I can sense her fear" the other chuckled "I'm going to enjoy this" he shoved her into the alleyway pinned her to the wall. Then they heard a howling and they froze. The next thing she sees is a big black wolf with icy blue eyes jumping in front of her "Leave her alone" it said mind linked with the rouges. She heard growing coming from the other two men and their eyes turned black and then normal. The men ran away. Lizzie was frozen from fear. Dakota shifted back and he came from behind the trash barrels. He kneels beside her Xander is still in a frenzy and wants to know if she is okay. "They didn't hurt you, did they? Dakota asks concerned "Um what did you say," she said timid and shyly "They didn't hurt you did they." He says again offering his hand. She took it and Xander calmed down. "No they didn't hurt me, but they were about to hurt me I think they wanted to rape me." She said his eyes did what the other two men did they went black and then icy blue. "Can I walk you home just in case?" Dakota says "Yes thank you" Lizzie says they walk in silence "My name is  Lizzie," Xander says tell her your name "My name is Dakota." Nice to meet you she said. He nodded Xander said: "Kiss her take her hand do something, idiot." He cleared his throat but she didn't know what possessed her to do what she did next she reached out and grabbed his hand and Dakota smiled and Xander couldn't contain himself she heard a deep growling from his chest and his eyes were black and then icy blue again.

"Have you lived in Piney Point long?" Dakota asks "Yes I grew up here" She says she stopped. "This is me my apartment," she says "You live here he says "Uh huh my first apartment." She says Xander didn't want to let her go he wanted to take her home with him then and there." "Can I see you again Lizzie I liked talking with you." He says "I'd love that Dakota I too loved talking with you" She said, "What are you doing on Friday night." He asked her "Friday night I usually do nothing I just moved here and I don't have any friends so I guess I am free." She said, "Could I take you out on Friday night." He asked Xander nervously waiting for her response "That would be nice." She says "ok great." He says "Could I walk you to your apartment." He asked gesturing towards the building "Sure." She says they walked towards the door and he opened the door for her and they continued walking hand in hand until they reached her apartment door. "Well thanks for coming to my rescue," she says Xander went crazy again saying to kiss her and do something. She kissed his cheek and smiled shyly. Xander went calm "Well see you Friday night Dakota." She said, "See you Friday, Lizzie." She went into her apartment and shut the door and he heard her lock the door and left her.