Eat your vegetables!

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

This is a hilarious and iconic Godzilla and Kong reference/joke with the tree moment.

Gina in her Titan Form was on patrol in the open seas. She travels through Hollow Earth vortex, arriving into the Hollow Earth itself. She meets with a loud descend. Her body crashed down, shaking the land from impact. She has survived worse as this is nothing from falling high up in the air as being dropped by Ghidorah said a lot.

Kong gave the call with his roar in a distress signal. Did he need help reeling the Titans here given this is the ancestral birth place of their kind of evolutionary source and Kong was getting use to living here so likely had a few bumps in the road along the way.

Gina stomps through the lush forest. The Warbats were smart not to mess with her so they strayed away.

She didn't see Kong anywhere.

Where is he? How odd.

Fed up, Gina let out her alpha roar, echoing for miles in the Hollow Earth as it was unlikely nothing didn't hear something so loud and powerful as they'd have to be deaf not to hear her roar.

No response.

Gina huffed from her nose. Where the hell is that overgrown ape?

Her instincts kick in and she felt a presence behind. She looks over her shoulder and sees it was only Kong. That was a relief when she noticed something off. In Kong's right hand is a giant tree with its branches and leaves intact than being fashioned into a spear as he'd usually do.

"Kong?" She let out a growl in Titan language.

King didn't say anything and raised the tree up in her face.

"What's going on? What's with the tree and why are you shoving it close to my face?" She growls.

Kong then curled a huge toothy grin.

Huh?

"Eat your vegetables." He hooted.

"Wait what are you-" Without warning, he shoved the tree by its top green part right down her open gullet.

Gina flailed her arms frantically, goes wide eyes, and screeched as King shoved the tree further down her mouth. She was unable to get free and was at the mercy of a tree plunged down her throat. "SKREEEEEEEEEEONGK!"

~~~~~~~

Shooting ups from the bed in human form, Gina screamed loudly. Her eyes were this close to bugging out. Her forehead is sweating and heart raced. Gina panted heavily as she tries to relax of the terrible nightmare she just had.

"Are you okay my love?" Waking up to her side is Mosura, looking concerned. "Bad dream?"

Gina calmed down. She closes her eyes and wiped her sweat away. She nods. "Y-Yeah. Really weird as well. It was strange. Kong was force feeding me a tr-" She paused when seemingly out of nowhere, Mosura pulled out a broccoli that is in her hands and gave a blank look at her. Gina's eyes go wide and looks back n' forth at broccoli and Mosura. "Mosura, why do you have-"

"Eat your vegetables!" She exclaimed, pointing right at her.

"NOOOOOOO!" Gina screamed as Mosura grabs her throat and shoved the vegetable down her throat. Gina flailed her arms frantically and cries out in a muffled tone as her mouth was clogged by the broccoli from calling for help! Mosura continued the torture her as she had Gina pinned to the bed with her unnaturally strength from somewhere and kept pulling vegetables after the other from tomatoes, carrots, or cucumbers and shoved them down into poor Gina's mouth. Gina spat some of the content out and let out a hysterically terrified scream. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH"

~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Madison snapped her eyes wide open and screamed. Shooting her upper body right up and panted heavily. Her face was sweating from the intense dream she had. Why did she dream of Gina having a dream of getting a tree and broccoli shoved down her mouth? Gina enjoyed eating her vegetables without someone forcing her to, so that was weird.

Madison sighed, shaking her head. "No more sweets before bed." She mutters and lays back down to get some proper sleep.

~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha! Oh I enjoyed that reference.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Make sure to vote if you loved the chapter. Please comment if you have any opinions or ideas you wanna pitch in for the story to make things interesting, I will read comments. Please comment on what you liked or dislike about the chapter to improve future updates.

PM if you would like to discuss privately and I will answer you the best I can about your thoughts or questions.

Stay safe and enjoy your day.