So your in charge huh? (Starscream x Airachnids mech friend)

WARNING: Slight lemon ahead. 🍋.

It was years ago when I fell pedes over helms for him. He was a sky commander and a prince of Vos his armor at the time was polished, and any extra armor he had was a bright blue and a bright red. He had two twin brothers who became lost over the years. I haven't seen him in years nor have I ever spoken to him. I was an Arial bot, but when the war came, I decided to become a decepticon bounty hunter. The only downside is that I have never actually met Lord Megatron, Soundwave, shockwave, or Starscream. When I became a con, it was in a decepticon city off the area of tarn where I became friends with Airachnid. But like I said, that was years ago, but that doesn't mean we ever left each other. Currently, I'm in her ship or at least in the rekage of it.

Y/n: "Where is Airachnid she should've been back by now.... oh, well, good time for some peace."

The Nemesis

Airachnids pov

Airachnid: "I appreciate you getting me off that brute, Lord Megatron."

Megatron: "Airachnid, you should know that I only did it for your usefulness."

Airachnid: "Well then allow me to be more usefull my liege."

Megatron: "And how do you intend to do that?"

Airachnid: "I traveled with someone, a decepticon bounty hunter, we became good comrads. It would be a good time to introduce him to you." At my words, I seemed to have caught his attention. He turned his helm to look at me with a raised brow.

Megatron: "Go on..."

Airachnid: "He became a decepticon in the decepticon city closest to Tarn and -"
Megatron: "Enough....I shall see to it he is transported. Do you have his signal number?"

Airachnid: "Of course my liege."

Megatron: "Good...give it to soundwave, and we shall have him transported immediately."

After I bowed, I gave the tracking to soundwave and went to go see my designated room. Hopefully, Y/n will have as good transportation as Lord Megatron said.

Y/n pov

I sharpened my blade more after cleaning my guns. I was about to comm Airachnid when a bridge opened in front of me. I immediately jumped up and got into a fighting stance with my blades and guns out and ready when three decepticons stepped out.

Y/n: "Who are you, and why are you here?" The two vehicons looked at each other then, too, who appeared to be the leader of the group. His visor then lit up and out came the words "Soundwave." At this, I immediately put my guns away, keeping my blades out because I still needed to sharpen the other one.

Y/n: "Your Soundwave... as in the Gladiator. The eyes and ears of the decepticons. The third in command."

Soundwave then nodded his head and motioned for me to follow him. I grabbed what little things I had and needed and then walked through with the two vehicons behind me.

Upon entering the ship, many of the eradicons aimed at me but then retreated when they saw my bountyhunting badge on my wing. I then followed soundwave all throughout the halls until we reached a room with a big door. Upon entering, the first thing I saw was Lord Megatron upon his throne.

Megatron: "An arialbot? You are one of my bounty hunters."
He growled. Growled, but I was expecting this, so I walked past soundwave, and as all of the cons in the room pointed out, there were weapons at me. I just kept walking. Then, one of the cons shot at me. I then leaped up and shot his gun, blowing it up and disarming it and landing with perfect balance.