Hot (Predaking x computer vehicon worker)

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ THIS IS SPICY LEMON READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Life with the decepticons was.....interesting. The fights were small but slightly entertaining, and everything else was just quiet besides the occasional screams from someone being chased or dragged to their jobs.

Me, I was just starting to wake from my stasis when I felt a surge through my body.

Y/n: "The scrap?"

I was about to do a system check when I heard the monitors buzz on to see the daily screening to the troops.

Y/n: "Oh well....guess I'll do a system check later."

I walked down all of the corridors when I accidentally bumped into someone, Shockwave

Y/n: "Apologies, I should've watched where I was going."

Shockwave: "Indeed, however, it is quite alright."

I then saw his little sensors on his helm twitched but just ignored it and continued to the main doors and got to my post.

As the day went on, I noticed my systems were starting to get a lot more sensitive.

Y/n: "Ugh.."

Vehicon: "You alright, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Not sure, I've been pretty sensitive today. Maybe I need a checkup."

Vehicon: "Could it be a....wait....no, we don't have heat cycles."

?: "What's that about a heat cycle?"

We all turned to see Lord Megatron and Commander Starscream staring towards us.

Vehicon: "Y/n, has been -"

Y/n: "i-its nothing sire."

I turned back to my computer and continued to scan through everything when I felt myself get even more uncomfortable, causing me to squirm slightly. I didn't think anyone noticed until I felt someone's servo grab my arm and pull me up.

Y/n: "Agh-"

I turned to see Lord Megatron eyeing me, and then he pushed me towards the door, escorting me out. We continued to walk in silence until he brought me to what I assumed was Shockwaves laboratory.

Y/n: "Um...s-sir...why are w-we here?"

He simply opened the door and escorted me into the room.

Megatron: "Shockwave!"

I heard pede steps as Shockwave walked towards us.

Shockwave: "Yes, Lord Megatron."

Megatron: "This vehicon has been having trouble at her post. Do me a favor and find the problem."

He then started to walk back out when he turned back to him.

Megatron: "And if she has been able to enter a heat cycle, see to it that she be taken care of."

Shockwave: "Of course my liege."

Shockwave then brought me to an examination table and ran a couple of tests.

Shockwave: "Very illogical, you're not supposed to develop heat cycles."

Y/n: "I d-dought I h-have...augh!!!"

Shockwave felt around my port, then looked back up to me.

Shockwave: "Hymm, you have indeed developed one.....follow me."

He stood up and pulled me up along with him and led me to a small doorway.

Opening it up, he spoke.

Shockwave: "He will not harm you. However, this is the best decision."