Chan POV (A year and a half later part 1)

~~ Hi! I took a break due to my mental health, but I am back. While I was gone, I did write a lot and I celebrated my 23rd birthday. I have been on this site since After was a Harry Styles Fanfic, based on another Harry Styles Fanfic called Dark. Yeah, I have been here years. Anyway! ENJOY!!!~~~

"Lee Jiseok, I swear if you don't stop putting your finger in the frosting." I said as both boys had their fingers in their mouths. I crossed my arms over my chest, catching both of them in the act, I gave them a look.

"Sorry mom." Junnie said, today was Hyeongjun's 8th birthday and they are both getting bigger, and my heart couldn't take it. My boys who I swear up and down were 6 yesterday, yelling at Honey that he didn't put enough cheese in their tteokbokki. Sighing, I went over with a napkin to wipe both off their faces, not before kissing each of their cheeks.

"Sorry mom. Honey said it was fine." Jiseok said, "Of course he did. Where is he?" They both pointed outside, patting their heads, I walked outside. Watching Jisung and Felix play with the twins as Seungmin feed his son. Innie sat next to Jinnie rubbing his stomach as their were expecting. I sat down next to Seungmin, who looked up at me with a smile, "I wish Minho was here." Seungmin pulled me in close, "I know how you feel Channie hyung." The Olympics were underway, and they just so happen to be in America. We were going, until I found out.

(Three months ago)

"Fuck." I said softly as I stared at the test sitting on the counter. Five to be in total, all of them saying positive. "Holy fuck." I said, tears were running down my face, Minho and I have been trying for the last year. Every time negative, until now, five saying positive, I started to cry. Drying them off, I put them in my hoodie pocket, tomorrow is Minho and I's two year anniversary, perfect. Putting them in my underwear drawer, I walk out to Minho cuddled up to the boys.

"Sorry it took so long, I drank a lot of water today." I said, he just giggled at me, before I also cuddled up to him, "It's okay my love. We can start the movie now." "I want to watch The BTS movie." Jiseok said, "I want to watch the Haunted Mansion." Junnie said, the boys stared at each other, before, "Rock, paper, scissors. Go!" They said at the same time, Junnie won, "Strawberry." Jiseok said as he threw his head on Minho.

"Sorry, you still smell like a library." Jiseok stuck his tongue out at Junnie, "Boys, be nice." "I am, I blame all my uncles for taking me to the library." Jiseok said, he hated his smell, he just sighed as he cuddled deeper into Minho's side, "Dad, do I smell old?" "No, baby wolf. You smell like mommy when he comes home from work, and he smells like home. So no baby wolf, you don't smell old." Minho knows how to deal with stuff like this, "Just like how Junnie smells like a strawberry field, and strawberry is my favorite fruit. You both smell like things that matter to me, so I think it is prefect. It's not old, or weird for having a different smell, you have a scent that reminds me of home. In the future, someone will also find home in your scent, remember that baby wolf." "I still think you smell like an old victorian library. With a fire burning and thousands books, upon books." Junnie said as he smiled at Jiseok, "I'm as ancient as Uncle Binnie."

Laughing at Jiseok, I leaned over and kissed his head as well as Junnie's, leaning up I kissed Minho's lips. I love my family and I'm so excited that I'm carrying Minho and I's pup. Starting the movie, I looked at my boys, soon to have a third, moving closer to them. Watching the movie until I heard snores, looking up at all three of them passed out, smiling, then sighing because I have to wake them up. Getting Minho up who held both boys and walked upstairs, without a word. I headed to our bedroom and got ready for bed, seeing the tests, my heart was overjoyed.

Once I was ready, I got into bed where Minho came in shortly. His eyes closed as he got in bed, pulling me in close, his face going right to my neck.
"I love you, good night, sleep tight." Kissing my neck, he was out once again, giggling at him, I kissed his temple, "I love you more." Smiling, I pulled the blanket over us and went to bed.