Her Nightmare

"Luna? Can I ask you something?" Asked Gabbie.
"Uh, yeah, sure. What is it?" Luna asked.
"What were you hiding from me earlier today? You were kinda acting weird lately." Gabbie said.
"I'm just about to start my period. Nothing to hide." Luna said convincingly.
"Ok I was curious."
"Ok. anything else?"
"Oh yeah! Mum said its time for me to go to bed. So, GoodNight!!" Gabbie said and kissed Luna on the cheek, goodnight.
"Night."
Gabbie closed the door and Luna looked at the clock: 10:42 pm. Luna took deep breathes. She looked in the mirror once more. Teeth: normal. Eyes: normal.
(I think I'm gonna change into pyjamas first before anything else.) Luna thought. She dug through her closet and found some stretchy sweatpants and a tank top to wear. She got dressed and went downstairs to tell her parents she was going to bed early. She said goodnight and went back upstairs into her room.

11:08 pm
(Damn. Only just about another hour. WHY CANT I BE NORMAL?!) Luna thought. (I don't want to be a wolf! I just want to be a normal person!!) She sat on her bed, crying, softly, so nobody can hear her.
(I'd rather die than be a damn wolf! I bloody hate my life!!!) Luna looked at her clock after crying for what seemed to be an hour: 11:30 pm.
(Great....... Only tomorrow night and that's it for the month........) She thought.
{Dinggggg}
Luna heard her phone go off. It was from Rain.
ᎡᎪᏆN: ᴄᴀɴ ᴜ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ 2ᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴɪɢʜᴛ? ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 4:30ɪsʜ. ᴜ ɪɴ?
ᏞᏌNᎪ: ʏᴇᴀ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ! ᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ!! :)
ᎡᎪᏆN: ʏᴇᴀ ɪ ɢᴏᴛᴢ ᴡᴏᴏᴅᴢ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɪ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴛᴡ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴀssᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ........ :/
ᏞᏌNᎪ: ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ!! ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ɪs ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ??
ᎡᎪᏆN: ʏᴀ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀᴠ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ?
ᏞᏌNᎪ: ʏᴇᴀ. ʟᴀɴᴅɪᴄᴇ. ʜᴇ's ᴀɴ ᴀss.
ᎡᎪᏆN: ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ! ᴛʀʏ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀʜᴏᴏᴅ ᴀs ʜɪᴍ.
ᏞᏌNᎪ: ʏᴇᴀʜ...... ɴᴜ
ᎡᎪᏆN: ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀɪ ᴅᴀᴛ! xᴅ
ᏞᏌNᎪ: sʜʜʜʜʜʜ..... xᴅ ɪ ɢᴛɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ!
ᎡᎪᏆN: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴛʏʟ

The conversation ended and Luna looked at the time: 11:56 pm.
(NO!! NOT YET!!!)
Luna hurried towards her window. She took deep breaths and got into position. She was on all 4. She ran and was about to jump out the window but she thought to herself, (what am I doing.....)
Luna was already in wolf form. So she closed the window by grabbing the handles with her teeth. Wolf-Luna was just sitting at her window.
{whimpers}
(How can I stop myself from becoming a wolf tomorrow night?) she thought. She screwed everything up. Luna looked out the window. She saw the moon hanging high up in the midnight sky. She turned away to turn off her lights. She walked towards her lamp and turned off the light switch. The moonlight shined through Luna's window. She was upset and needed rest. She hopped on her bed and slept.

Luna dreamt she was at Rains house. It was at the cookout, where everyone was at her house. Luna saw the sun was setting and the full moon was rising. She was panicking so hard that she passed out in front of everyone. They all stared at her. Rain grabbed Luna and put her inside. Luna woke up from her panic attack and asked Rain what had happened.
"You passed out. Probably just the heat. I mean it is summer after all." Rain said with a shrug.
"Ok. Can you pass me a coke?" Luna said.
"Yeah. Here." Rain threw Luna a coke.
"Thanks."
"Yep." Rain said as she walked out her back door. Luna went out with her. The moon was completely out and hung high in the sky. Luna got her wolf senses kicked in.
(NO!!! Try to control yourself, Luna....... You can do this........ Control yourself Luna......... Control yourself..........)
That didn't work. Her eyes were gold and her nails are claws. Teeth are fangs and ears are pointed. Luna hurried towards the woods in Rains backyard.
"LUNA!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??" Rain yelled out.
As Luna was running towards the woods, she was crying.
"Why can't I just not be a wolf tonight?! I need to get out of here!!"
As soon Luna hit the woods, she was a wolf.
{howling}
Rain jumped.
"Dad? You said there weren't any wolves around here........" Rain said worried.
"There weren't until now.... Everyone needs to get inside, like NOW!!" Rains dad said.
{howling; sound gets closer}
Luna was walking out of the woods. She was walking towards Rains house. "Luna...." Rain said worried, "She's still in the woods! DAD!!! LUNA IS STILL IN THE WOODS!!!!!"
"We can't go out there now... Look out the back door."
Rain was terrified for both her and Luna. She burst into tears.
Luna stopped halfway and saw Rain crying. Luna whimpered and laid down on the ground. She just started to cry. She cried herself to sleep.

Day came. Sun rising.
Rain woke up and ran outback and saw Luna was on the ground, with her clothes torn up and covered in blood.
"LUNA!!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!! PLEASE!!!" Rain screaming and cried.
Luna woke up.
"Rain! I'm ok! I'm ok!" Luna said.
Rain noticed that Luna's eyes were gold. She backed away from her.
"Luna you...... You aren't ok......... Your eyes are gold!!" She said and took off, sobbing.
"WAIT!!!" Luna yelled at Rain.
And everything went black.