Chapter 26

Amelia woke up wrapped in Loki's arms. Her face was against his chest and she could hear his heart beating. She never got tired of waking up like this. She saw Loki smiling down at her just like he did every morning. He was always awake before she was.

"Good morning beautiful." He said placing a soft kiss on her lips.

She sighed and stretched out her legs. "Good morning."

She stayed wrapped in his arms as she thought. Loki could see her furrowed brow and knew she was mulling something over. He ran a finger down her cheek and jawbone.

"What is on your mind?"

Amelia sat up so she could look at him seriously. "I don't want to stay here anymore. I know Thor won't be back for 2 more days. Can we please go to our place in the city?"

Loki frowned at her. "Amelia I don't know if that is a good idea."

She looked him in the eye. "Please Loki. There are some things I wanted to get from our place. We would only be there for 1 night I promise."

He sighed. "Alright fine. But you need to call your sisters before you go."

Amelia stepped out onto the balcony to call her sisters while Loki packed up their things. After a few minutes she stepped back into the room.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah they are disappointed but understand why I need to go."

He crossed the room to hold her in his arms. "I love you Amelia."

She hugged him back. "I love you too. Are we ready to go?"

"Yeah I have everything packed up and the rental car is waiting downstairs."

Amelia looked down at her nightgown. "Uh Loki do you think you could manifest me some yoga pants and a hoodie please? I'm feeling lazy today."

He smiled and did as she asked.

Amelia looked down and saw she was wearing black yoga pants and a soft green hoodie. She also saw she was wearing a pair of black Toms. She smiled at Loki. "I love you."

He reached back and grabbed her ass through her tight yoga pants. "And I love this."

She laughed and kissed him. Loki went down and packed the car and then came back to the room for her. Loki helped Amelia into the car. She got in and saw that there were gummy bears and cheez its waiting for her. When Loki came around the other side and got in she smiled at him. He winked at her. Amelia scooted her chair back and put her feet on the dashboard. Loki reached over and held her hand. They talked the whole drive and occasionally Amelia belted out a song on the radio with Loki listening with amusement. He never sang but she caught him humming a few times. They had just entered the city and Amelia felt hard kicking in her abdomen. She took Loki's hand and held it on her belly.

"She is very active today."

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Sometimes it hurts a little but mostly it just feels uncomfortable."

Loki was on high alert. He was trying to make sure that they were not being followed and watched. He relaxed a little to know that Thor was with S.H.I.E.L.D. so they would at least have some warning before they showed up. He opened the door to their flat and looked around. Amelia was waiting in the hallway while Loki went inside. He popped his head back out.

"Okay I think we are all good."

Amelia sighed and relaxed. It felt good to be in her own home. She sat down on their couch. She rubbed her back and tried to stretch it. It was very sore but then again she did just sit in a car for 5 hours. Loki saw her discomfort.