Final Chapter

Loki and Amelia decided that it would be best for Loki to teach Amelia how to use her magic. She had never even known it was inside of her all this time. Now that they knew it was there Amelia would learn how to mold it. It made Loki happy to teach Amelia how to do magic. It was another thing that they could do together and quite frankly it thrilled Loki to be able to share this part of him with her. It had been almost 8 months since Loki's resurrection and they had been working on Amelia's magic every day since. Amelia was getting very good. Her proficiency for spells was amazing. Her magic was not as natural to her as Loki's was so it took a lot of work to become great.

Loki and Amelia sat in bed with Addy happily playing between them. Amelia was using her magic to make dancing lights in front of Addy that she was happily clapping her hands at. The swirls of color turned to butterflies that fluttered around her. Addy would be 1 next week and they had been desperately trying to get her to talk.

"Say mama. Addy come on say mama." Amelia said.

Addy just smiled and clapped her hands. There was nothing Amelia loved more than watching her daughter grow. She couldn't believe how crazy the past year had been. Addy was her sunshine and was what kept her going. Loki and Amelia had never been closer than they had been since losing the baby. It brought them together as a family and made them cherish each other even more. The thoughts of her lost son still haunted Amelia and she still yearned for the child she never met. Loki thought about it too and it made him feel guilty sometimes. It was amazing how Amelia was always able to tell when those moments were and she was always there to reassure him. She knew as hard as it had been that she would never have made it without Loki. Watching him interact with Addy and how she lit up around her daddy confirmed that Amelia's sacrifice had not been in vain. Every time Loki got up in the middle of the night with Addy or picked her up when she cried Amelia knew that she never could have done this without him.

"Addy. Hi pretty girl. Say daddy. Say da da." Loki tickled his daughter.

She giggled and squealed, making Amelia and Loki smile.

"How long are you going to have to be gone for?" Amelia asked Loki.

He sighed. "I don't know. Only a couple of days I hope. I told Odin and Thor I did not want to miss Addy's birthday."

Loki had never been away from Amelia before. Especially now with Addy, she did not want Loki to be away from them. He had to go with Thor to meet with the 9 Realms on orders from Odin. At least he had been kind enough to never make Loki go before. Amelia knew it was a big step that Odin finally trusted Loki enough to send him with Thor. She knew this but it still sucked that he had to go. She leaned back against Loki's chest.

Addy was babbling which then turned into. "Da. Da. Da."

Loki sat up straight. "Did you hear that?"

Amelia sat up too and picked Addy up. "Come on Addy say it again."

Addy clapped her hands together. "Da da da da da."

Loki kissed her cheeks. "Good job princess. That's my baby girl. Now say mama."

"Da da."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "She would say dada first."

Loki smirked. "She is a daddy's girl."

Amelia and Loki walked down the bifrost. Loki held Addy close against him. He really did not want to be away from her more than he needed to. They got to where Heimdall, Thor and Jane were waiting. Loki gave Addy a kiss and handed her back to Amelia. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her harshly.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too. Please take care of yourself." She said.

Thor clapped his hand down onto Loki's shoulder. "Do not worry dear sister. I will take care of your husband."