ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 (ℰ𝓍𝒶𝓂)

ʷᵃˢˢᵘᵖ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ˢᵘᵖʳⁱˢᵉᵈ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ' ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱᵉʷˢ ᵗʰᵒ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ⁱᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵃᶻʸ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

(Sans's Pov)

It was nice being here,I practiced with Aizawa for the UA entrance exam, but we mainly focused on my stamina and at my very own laziness, cause my attacks are already good. Still each time I trained with him I still always find some kind of way to completly shock him even tho most- no scratch that all of the time I shocked him was purely unintentional.

Well yeah....Also me and Midorya train at the beach when its afternoon
but I still mostly laze around I only helped in his combat or spars ,totally not helping to clean up the beach not because I didn't want, it was actually more of me being too lazy to do so..

So most of the months I had was pretty much centered around those types of activities. Well I can say I don't like what we do in particular but being with them was something I really enjoyed a lot. It helps me to cope up with the terrible things I have gone throughout my life, so I'm pretty grateful.....

Also about my laziness it has kinda decreased... yeah 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 cause I'm still lazy and it only actually decreased a tiny bit. Well.... we kind of had quitted working on my laziness as it shows barely any signs of improvement and that it is actually going nowhere...
I guess old habits stay the same.

As time went by the Entrance Exam started.

______________________________________

(Sans's Pov)

I woke up on my bed and looked at the time then I realized that it was it was dangerously nearing 9 am

"𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗳*𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲,"
I screamed out loud as I try to get out of bed

Noticing that Aizawa already had left way earlier than this, i said to myself
"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽!" I cursed under my own breath

Well I immediately dressed up in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans,
I wore some blue snickers and then topped it off with my favorite blue jacket and then prepared myself,
I also took some ketchup from the fridge, after those were all done I shortcutted myself near UA but still made sure that no one saw me.

Well while I was walking to the entrance I saw Midorya but he accidentally tripped on a rock but before I was able to help him a girl with brown hair got to him first and helped him. well... i guess that saves me from showing my quirk.

I approached him"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗮",

He looked at me and said "Oh hi Sans" he answered back "Well good luck at the exam".

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼" I replied to him

We went to a room for the written part of the exam well. The test was pretty easy to me so I finished earlier than everyone else, so as a result I was able to doze off a bit.

Well I woke up when the written part of the exam had just finished and had handed my work.

______________________________________

Then a dude named Present Mic started to explain the rules for the practical exam. I really didn't paid any attention whatsoever on what he said cause Aizawa had already explained it to me in advance.