𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Karlos Naud Velaris, the emperor of the Kernese empire, had once started a silent experiment without the knowledge of the empire.

He, silently moving in the secret room in his chamber, was attempting to figure out how to let his generation live forever without ever ending at the hands of anyone.

Karlos kept testing each injection on no one but him. He couldn't risk anyone knowing the formula if it ever works.

He left behind a child each time he injected himself, and each had died and left their mother devastated.

The empress, Ferilese Denik Erlaus-Velaris did not know anything he had been doing as they slept in different chambers.

Soon, it came to her knowledge that many of the empire's females would not show their faces or look quite dull.

She tried to ask what had gone wrong for them to be so devastated, but neither said anything of what the emperor had done.

Soon enough, the males of the empire came to the emperor and empress, creating a riot because of the devastated females.

The emperor had turned pale, as he realized the males now knew what he had done.

Karlos had soon enough convinced the males he had nothing to do with the females of the empire but Ferilese was not convinced by him after hearing this.

She confronted Karlos.

Ferilese had a child in her womb. Karlos broke down in tears.

She and Karlos got into a bad argument, leaving Ferilese locking herself in the bedroom and Karlos laughing in his chamber at how naive his wife can be sometimes

Ferilese was smirking, everything was going according to plan. She would soon be able to birth her child and inject him with the serum her mother had given.

The serum would make her child perfect for testing and allow her child to obey her commands.

Oh gods how she loved to experiment.

Soon, Hades Derium Velaris was born into the Kernese empire. His father Karlos saw how fit he was to experiment on.

Both his mother and father kept experimenting on him, and as naive as he had been, he soon realized what they were doing as he grew.

The more he grew, the more wild experiments they did.

But through all of this, he had two friends, the only friends who would help with the wounds he carried after each experiment.

Ferilese came to know that Karlos was also doing his experiments on Hades and she wanted to get rid of him.

She spiked his favorite whiskey with a rare poison before the party for Hades' first hunt began.

She patiently waited and waited, but Karlos did not go unconscious.

She grew anxious, thinking Karlos knew of what she planned and that she wanted him dead for using her child for his personal reasons.

Hades noticed how his parents were avoiding conversation with either.

He thought nothing of it and continued to enjoy the party planned for him.

Once Karlos entered his chamber, he saw Ferilese on his bed with a jeweled dagger on her lap.

Karlos asked her what was wrong, but Ferilese was quite restless, Karlos had to hold her down and get the dagger away from her while begging her to calm down.