𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

For days, he and Gryndia got along and visited the people of the empire every day and every time he tried to visit Kyoki, she would go feral and try to hit him.

Hades wondered what made her this angry to the point she'd start ignoring him. He shoved the thoughts about her when he came up to his mother to ask her about what had become of Karlos

Ferilese told him about what happened and how she convinced him to get on her side.

Hades thought, His mother is truly an evil spirit.

Hades had taken over the throne in the Kernese empire. His father fell ill and died and responsibility fell into Hades and Gryndia's hands. Kyoki finally spoke with Hades and worked things out.

He freed Kyoki and told her to go back to their hiding place and that one day he'd come back. It's been months, years since he said that.

He couldn't break off the marriage yet, he needed to settle things, and right in the middle of this, a male, whose fiercely stubborn, rose up and killed Gryndia, any female he ever slept with, making sure Hades knew that he would be the only match, the only partner he could ever have.

They have named him The Reaper.

Hades sat on the throne in the meeting room, discussing whether to arrange a funeral for the death of Ferilese's second child, right when someone entered and caught Hades' attention.

"What pleasure do i owe to see you in such a bloody manner, Nicolas?"

"Your Majesty, The Reaper refuses to back down, We will make sure he does not meet you at the Grand Ball which is hosted today."

"I would love to meet him, see how capable he is, so don't, i know he will come to me. Let him. He can't harm me and we both know that."

It's just a matter of time before she will find out about Kyoki. I need to meet her quickly.

"Kyoki, My dear, You're alive"

"And you didn't even bother sending someone to see if I'd be alive. You played the risk."

"I was busy, Being an emperor isn't as easy as you th—"

"Shut up. Just shut up. Do you have any idea? Any clue as to how much pain i was in? I didn't get to eat for days, hell, for over a month! Only Seuryn knew how to hunt! I couldn't find her for a year until i saw her at the market when i was begging—begging!"

"Im sorry—"

"Shut your mouth! Leave. I don't ever want to see that stupid face ever again!" She screamed at him.

Hades pressed a dagger against her neck.

"Finally...I don't have to worry about feeling guilty because i killed you even tho you loved me truly..." He whispered against her ear, Pressing the dagger, even more, drawing blood.

"You know why i stuck with you for so, so, so tiringly long? So my mother can marry me off to someone way better. I know her, she would want me to be trapped, meaning she would marry me off to someone with a very high role."

"Y-you-"

Blood splattered. Hades killed Kyoki.