1. Trust issues

Rufus~

I smelled her intentions . A disappointment expressed on my face.

She is the biggest jerk I have ever known. How many times she is gonna break my heart?
I knew she is a two timing bitch, I knew from the beginning she never loved me but i didn't wanted to break up with her because she is the one whom I dream of everytime when I close my eyes.

I sat in my car thinking where did I go wrong and before I could lament over it I saw Nabi walking towards me with a big smile on her face and all i could do was to see her innocent face and believe she was one.

"Hey!! Snap out from your dream. You need to drop me near metro station.. remember" Nabi said while sitting in the passanger seat.

"Yeah, Nabi." I replied with a fake smile.

She smiled at me and I smiled at her back but it makes me feel worse now thinking about past few days where she was two timing with me.

Then i drove her to the metro station as she had to go to another city for work purpose but you may never know the reality.

Once we arrived there she asked me whether I was alright.
In reply I said "don't worry, I am just sad because I'll miss you "

"Aww babe I'll miss you too" she said to me with a cute reaction.

Before getting down she hugged me and said "Okay bye, I'll be back soon babe".

I always feel so unsecure whenever she goes far away. I know she never loved me but I don't have guts to tell her that please stay with me Nabi.

Whenever I look into her eyes that's where I find a glimpse of me and her but that's a future that will never happen. I know I need to move on but I can't stop loving her.

........................................................................

Nabi~

I caught a glimpse of a gorgeous Maroon Ferrari 488 as I exited from my apartment block.

As I entered the car I saw a guy who looked as if he was straight out of a novel, he had gorgeous brown curls with breathtaking ember eyes. There he was my so called boyfriend Rufus. He was daydreaming about something.

"Hey!! Snap out from your dream. You need to drop me near metro station.. remember". I got him out of trance.

"Yeah, Nabi." He replied to me with a soft smile .
Oh my gosh whenever he smiles, his dimples make him look mesmerizing.

All the way to the station Rufus was quite, so I didn't give much attention to it. But someway or the other it was bothering me.

we reached to our destination.
Before I exited the car I asked him "Are you alright?"

Rufus replied me by saying "don't worry, I am just sad because I'll miss you "

"Aww babe I'll miss you too " he giggled in reply.

"Okay bye I'll be back soon babes". I said while snuggling into him for the last time before walking away.

I need to over this act as soon as possible. I don't understand why he needs to be so nice to me.
I need to break up with him on good terms. This is driving me crazy, i can't bear looking into those eyes that look at me with so much love.

The only man I love is Devin and not Rufus. Just because I had some financial issues, I can't break up with Rufus.

I know I am just breaking his heart for my satisfaction, but he is the only one who can help me.