' Beginning '

It was about 6 in the evening, When my phone buzzed with a notification from an unknown number.

' UNREAD MESSAGES - 6:02 PM
https://www.Beginning.com '

It was a link, questioning what it was, I unlocked my phone and Clicked the link.

It was a game start up screen, Only having a download button and in the middle ' Beginning ' typed in Bold letters.

I turned off my phone since my shift was still going and my boss already warned me about using my phone-

' 9:00 PM '

Once my Shift was over, I ran to pack my stuff, then looked back at my phone to open up the message box to see the unknown number.

' Still no response,' I thought to myself, As curiosity began stabbing me in the back, I rushed back to open my Laptop.

_____________________

After 30 minutes, I reached home, Unlocking The door and throwing my stuff on the couch, knowing no one was home.

As I went to my room, Shutting The door, I opened up my laptop and Typed in The Link in the chrome.

It was the same screen, Hesitating and thinking it might be a virus,I clicked on the download button being surprised by the file size, Knowing it may take an hour or two.

____________________

' 11:52 PM '

It was midnight, After taking a bath and eating dinner, I checked upon the Laptop. It was done being downloaded, I opened up the file as a Pop up screan came up.

Just a Grey screen with the word 'PLAY' in middle, Again Hesitating I clicked The Button.

___________________

268 words.