' The Radio and The Doors. '

' Flectere si nequeo superos,
Acheronta movebo.

If I cannot bend the will of Heaven,
I shall move Hell.

-Vergil,Aeneid '

___________________

- WHITE SPACE -

' Wake up.'

I awoke, Gasping for air as i looked around to see..nothing? Just a white void.
I turned to look behind myself to see, A Table and a Radio on it.

I stood trying to get myself together, It felt like all the energy from my body had been drained.

As I dragged my way to The Radio, Reaching for it when a static sound was heard, I backend being startled.

' Bzzzzzzzz...h-hello??? Anyone there, ' The Static became clear, from which now could be heard a voice.

' I do feel a presence- ' The voice mumbled to himself, ' Oh well, Intro time.'

I was confused, Tired and my body was burning up, Badly.

' Greetings, Traveller from another world! You may be wondering where you are, Well...'
' Welcome to White Space, A land full of Memories of Creations!'

"-?" I thought to myself, ' What the hell- '

' Alright, One moment! '

The Radio went Silent.

5 minutes later.

I was laying against the table when the Radio buzzed again,
' Sorry for The inconvenience! Some people wouldn't stop complaining.'

To be real, I didn't even know if this was a dream or reality, Which I definitely hope isn't.

' If you look behind your self now, There should be a couple doors with different designs!'

I turned listening to the voice because I knew it was the only way out.

Turning around i saw.. Doors? In fact,They looked normal then some looked... weird? If that's the word for it.A couple of them were boarded up like they weren't meant to be opened..just yet.

' Go ahead, choose one.. Your journey starts now..' The Radio went silent once more.

I stood, using the energy i stored in those 7-10 minutes and made my way to a door which looked like it was once a ships entrance.

Hesitating I turned the huge lock on it, opening it.

Everything went Blank.

' The Sea is what surrounds us now, A Infinite sea with a ship coarsing throught to find it's destination.'

I once more gasped, Trying to understand what the hell just happened, Holding on to my chest I looked around.. water.. A Sea? I stood again trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened, " A Ship- " My head started to get dizzy, Eyes getting heavier. I knew I had no more energy to stay awake, The Last thing i remember hearing was..

' HEY- WAIT.'

thud.

______________________

- 426 words.