Bestiary

A collection of information about the Grimms found in the world of Remnant.

Grimm-Goblins come in three different varieties

The first of them is rather rare, it is also called "the youngest" body structure is small and poor.the average height of an individual is about one meter forty,on the skull it has numerous small protuberances, fangs and claws practically do not exist in these individuals for this reason, they usually use large branches that serve as a club. There are also recorded cases when some individuals used steel weapons, ensured from ruins or abandoned by humans. this variety is found mainly in caves and abandoned mines, it does not particularly like open space,For this reason meeting it on the surface is unlikely.

The second, mainly called "Evolved" by hunters, is larger, the average height of an individual is about sixty meters, however, it is not so visible due to the frequent raking of this variety, the claws and fangs are also much larger than its predecessor, they are long enough and sharp that during fights these individuals rely solely on them. they also have small horns and "visible spine bones" can be seen on their backs. This variety is also found mainly in caves and abandoned mines. however, it is much more common, mainly due to its much greater aggression than its predecessor.

The last one called "final" or "Mountain" is the most dangerous individual height, estimated at even one meter eighty, it has horns that curl slightly at the end. claws and fangs are of similar length to its predecessor, however, due to much longer arms, this individual has a greater range and is characterized by extraordinary speed. spines and wings grow from its back, however, this individual is believed to be incapable of flight and only uses its wings for gliding. Occurrence differs from both predecessors, most often prowls in mountainous areas