Kane Edric

Emily and Elisha were in their favourite supernatural history class taking lecture from their favourite teacher in the school Mr Rafael Stem, when the school principal Mr Derek Foster, entered the classroom together with Kane whom he tend to introduce to his classmates, according to their school tradition. Both Emily and Elisha swung a look at Kane whom spotted them at the far end of the classroom all of a sudden and then smirked.
     "Mr Rafael, your class is miraculously gifted with an amazing new student." Mr Derek said, happily.
     Mr Rafael and his students all felt shocked and surprised at the same time, because the principal whom is a cardinal sorcerer in Moonstone Coven, don't usually smile and is always harsh. But seeing him in a good mood today makes them to wonder who Kane really is, not to mention, the principal himself declared that the class is miraculously gifted.
     "What are you called, kid?." Mr Rafael asked, smiling at Kane.
     "Kane Edric, sir." Kane said, with a grin.
     "What is so special about you, Kane? You seems to have impressed the principal himself." Mr Rafael asked, sounding curious.
     "Both his late father and his uncle are cryptozoologists. And he on the other is a student of paranormal history and he is very good at it." Mr Derek said, happily.
     "What's cryptozoologist, sir?." Elisha asked, puzzled.
     "A biologist or Metaphysicist who specializes in the study of supernatural life along with life not yet discovered by mainstream science." Mr Rafael said, with a sigh, and obviously impressed by the fact that he has finally encountered someone connected to cryptozoology.
     "Go on, take a seat, boy." Mr Derek said, tenderly.
     Kane sighed with a smirk on his face, just before he spotted an empty seat beside Emily's. He boldly walked to it and sat down, shortly before the principal left the classroom, leaving Mr Rafael and the rest of the students staring at the newcomer impressively, not to mention, most of them were in the lockers corridor when he performed telekinesis skillfully.
     "Were you transfered to this school due to the fact, you moved to this city with your uncle?." Mr Rafael asked, softly, looking at Kane.
     "Yes, sir." Kane said, with a grin.
     "What's the name of your previous school?." Mr Rafael asked, sounding curious.
     "Prestige, sir." Kane said, boldly.
     Mr Rafael and all the students gaped at Kane whom was a student of the most expensive, prominent, influential and populous school of supernatural beings in the supernatural world itself. A supernatural school with the supernatural teachers, that breeds the best supernatural students. The supernatural history teacher himself always dream of teaching there some days to come, while the students now realized why Kane he performed telekinesis so easily in the lockers corridor the other time; it was because he was a breed of Prestige all along.
     Mr Rafael cracked a grin as the thought of knowing what kind of paranormal history student Kane really is, crossed his mind. Not to mention, it was the principal who claimed that the kid is very good at it. So he intend to test him on his own in front of everyone in the class to know the kind of paranormal history student he is dealing with. The students in the class all seems excited by the way their teacher was grinning at the newcomer, which only means one thing, he is about to challenge him.
     "How good do you think you are, kid?." Mr Rafael asked, with a chuckle.
     "Good enough, sir." Kane said, softly.
     "I want you to tell the class about the first purge." Mr Rafael said, grinning widely, before sitting at his desk.
     The students all started exchanging looks, apparently not cool with the teacher's question, because every supernatural creature on the planet knows what happened during the first purge, most especially the vampire species that were greatly affected by it. While Kane sat there, in his seat, smiling triumphantly.
     "Sir, everyone knows what happened one thousand years ago." A female student Jennifer Kent said, loudly.
     "He wasn't talking about the purge that occurred a millennia ago. He was talking about the purge that occurred 20 millennia ago." Kane said, triumphantly.
     Mr Rafael started laughing softly, apparently impressed by the way Kane thinks. On the other hand, all the students in the class, turned and stared at the newcomer, dying impatiently to know what happened twenty thousand years ago during a purge they never even heard about all these years until today. Emily and Elisha exchanged a puzzle look, wondering how a newcomer like Kane would know what had happened twenty thousand years ago and they didn't.
     "Go on, Genius. We are all ears." Mr Rafael said, with a chuckle, looking at Kane.
     "The great purge that occurred twenty thousand years ago, brought the end of The Prometheus Coven." Kane said, in a slow voice.
     "It ended their reign of terror." Mr Rafael said, his voice rising.
     Emily, Elisha and the rest of the students seemed puzzle, apparently they have never heard of any coven with that name before. Due to Mr Rafael's comment about the extinct coven, they came to realize that the coven might have done something very unspeakable back then. But what they don't know yet, is what kind of coven was it back in the days. A coven of vampires or a coven of sorcerers.
     "Prometheus Coven?." One of the students name Jennifer Kent asked, feeling puzzled.
     "What kind of coven was that, sir?." Elisha asked, curiously.
     "A coven of dark sorcerers that worshipped the demonic world of demons." Mr Rafael said, boldly.
     Kane swung a look at the history teacher who just deemed the Prometheus sorcerers as demon worshippers and who obviously doesn't have any evidence to defend his so-called claim that they worshipped the realm of demons itself.
     "What kind of evil worship those cursed beings that corrupted our world?." Jennifer asked, in disgust, looking at Kane who cracked a feign grin.
     "Great evil, I suggest." Emily said, boldly.
     Kane swung a look at Emily who made a speculation base on fear. He smiled widely as he thought of how beautiful she really is, suddenly before she turned and caught him staring at her. As she eyed him warily he looked away grinning triumphantly which makes her feel puzzled.
     "Tell us more about your fancy school, Kane." Mr Rafael said, impatient to know more about the school of his dreams since he was a kid.
     During lunchtime, Kane was at his locker in the locker's corridor, putting some of his books in it, preparing to go to the school's cafeteria to get something to eat. Abruptly, Jennifer appeared as he closed his locker, grinning at him, obviously falling for his charming ever since she lay eyes on him. He smiled at her as he put his backpack around a shoulder.
     "I'm Jennifer Kent. You were in our history class today." Jennifer said, happily.
     "Oh yeah, you were sitting couple of desks away, right?." Kane asked, with a soft chuckle.
     "Yeah, going to the cafeteria?." Jennifer asked, so thrilled that finally she met her prince charming.
     "Yeah, but I don't know the way. I'm glad that you're here." Kane said, softly, playing along, even though his eyes had caught someone more beautiful and fascinating than her.
     Jennifer grinned at Kane, her new crush, who have well-developed physiques and smooth, flawless skin that appear slightly luminous; before she gestured him to come along happily. He looked around the corridor and caught prying eyes staring at him, most especially the female students who found him the most charming student in the school, while the male students started considering him as a potential threat to their love interests due to his charm. He cracked a smirk as he took off together with his first female pawn.
     Emily and Elisha were sitting at a table in the noisy cafeteria, eating and drinking quietly, while they both thought about what had happened to Mike and Ashley yesterday in the woods. All of a sudden, the noisy cafeteria became preternaturally quiet, making the two to exchange a puzzle look, before they looked around and found everyone staring at the same direction. They both looked at the doorway where they surprisingly saw Kane with Jennifer whom everyone knew to have dated almost every handsome student in the school for a short time and then dumped them or got dumped by them.
     "What is Kane doing with that good for nothing high school slut?." Elisha asked, in shock.
     "Who on earth doesn't want a good time?." Emily said, with a giggle, before she took a sip of her soft drink.
     "A good time with that slut, whom had tasted almost every guy in our class." Elisha said, in disgust.
     "No guy can resist Jennifer's seduction." Emily said, laughing softly.
     Jennifer tenderly grabbed Kane's arm and dragged him along towards Emily and Elisha's table where there were two unoccupied seats. Everyone in the Cafeteria stares at them, apparently in surprise. The two gets to the table gracefully and sits down without seeking permission from the individuals occupying the other seats. Emily and Elisha just sat there, staring at them without saying a word.
     "Hi." Kane said, smiling at Emily and Elisha.
     "Kane... Emily and Elisha are my long time best friends since 9th grade. I want you to meet them." Jennifer said, in excitement.
     "No need for that. We've been properly introduced earlier." Elisha said, with a half suppress smile, apparently disgusted by Jennifer's innate bad habit to chase after attractive boys and even share bed with them if she have to, just to conquer them for herself for future use.
     "What would you like to eat and drink, Kane?." Jennifer asked, with a smirk.
     Kane sat there as he wonders if Jennifer thinks he is now her new pawn to play with whenever she pleases to. He looks around to find everyone in the Cafeteria still staring at him and his new pawn whom had underestimated him. He swung a gaze at her that is accompanied by a smile, that took her breath away.
     "Your favourites." Kane said, with a seductive smile.
     Jennifer gave Kane a coy smile before she got up to buy her favourite lunch for her new crush, just before everyone in the Cafeteria minded their own business. Emily and Elisha continue to eat their lunch, ignoring the fact that the most handsome student was sitting at their table, obviously annoyed that he was so stupid to fall for that high school slut of all girls in the school.
     "Why am I having a feeling that you don't want me here?." Kane said, with a chuckle.
     "Why her of all girls?." Emily asked, feeling jealous.
     "She's your friend and she's attractive in a sluttish kind of way." Kane said, in a serious tone.
     Emily and Elisha both gaped at Kane before they exchanged a look and then began to laugh softly, not wanting to draw attention to themselves. They couldn't believe it that he was so clever to realized that Jennifer is indeed a slut. On the other hand, Kane just sat there, thrilled that he has managed to make his crush and her best friend laugh amusingly.
     "You're funny." Elisha said, amusingly.
     "Were you spying on us the other time you barged into that class?." Emily asked, changing the topic after recalling him barging in like he own the place and then took off.
     "I'm so sorry about your friend." Kane said, sincerely.
     "Mike wasn't our friend, but the girl he was screwing, who is now in comatose, is our friend." Jennifer said, after returning to the table with two trays of her favourite food.
     "How did you know she's in comatose?." Emily asked, curiously, looking at her warily, as she put one of the trays she was holding in front of Kane.
     Kane gazed down at the three Doughnuts and two pieces of Burgers in the tray, that Jennifer proclaimed as her favourites of all amazing things to eat. If there's anything he detest the most, is actually Doughnut and Burger.
     A Cab pulled over few feet away from a gigantic mansion, located on Falcon Road, the building and its beautiful garden was surrounded by a massive brick fence about 12 feet tall. Kane alighted the cab after paying the cab driver his bill and then walked past the gate after it automatically opened for him. He found his uncle in the garden with shears, cutting the unwanted plants which is very unusual, not to mention, he found him at home so earlier which is also very unusual.
     "Is everything alright, uncle?." Kane asked, with a smirk.
     All of a sudden, two youngsters apparently Kane's age mates, Vailant Voronsky and Joshua Stones, appeared beside Josef, smiling widely. Kane sighed heavily and without saying a word, just took off towards the mansion after recalling Mr Rafael's insults to the extinct Prometheus Coven that didn't deserve what had happened to them thousands of years ago.
     "What's wrong, son?." Josef asked, after stopping what he was doing and looked at his nephew walking towards the house.
     Kane stopped in his tracks all of a sudden as the idea of killing Mr Rafael crossed his mind. He has never met anyone so ungrateful and annoying like the history teacher he met today. He slowly turned around to his uncle and two best friends grinning viciously.
     "What is that serpent brain of yours thinking about, son?." Josef asked, studying his expression.
     "I'm going to kill him." Kane said, smirking wickedly.
     "Who?." Vailant, Josef and Joshua asked, cluelessly.
     On the spur of the moment, before Kane could make a reply, a beautiful girl Scarlet, in black outfit appeared beside him grinning knowingly at him, obviously aware of his whereabouts and everything that happened in the school, especially about Jennifer whom is obsessed with him at first sight.
     "Mr Rafael, a history teacher." Scarlet said, in a soft chuckle.
     "Why a pathetic teacher when there is a cardinal sorcerer in the school?." Josef asked, puzzled.
     "He's not a fan of The Prometheus Coven to the brim." Scarlet said, in disgust.
     "We will take care of the teacher ourselves and you take care of the cardinal sorcerers." Joshua said, viciously.
     Kane stood there processing what Joshua had suggested. He wished to kill both the cardinal sorcerers and the history teacher his own way. He glanced at his two Human-vampire friends whom he got plan for, then gazed at his Vampire-witch lover whom has a vital role to play in his deadly plots against The Moonstone Coven governing all the supernatural species in Black Rock City.
     "Leave both of them to me. You three got a prominent role to play very soon." Kane said, with a smirk.
     "And what about me?." Josef asked, with a sigh.
     "Summon Aym. Tell him that I wish to speak with him about something very important. And uncle... Find the remaining cardinal sorcerers and the regent controlling that pathetic coven." Kane said, in a command tone, before he put an arm over Scarlet's shoulder and took off with her to the mansion.