Starting off

I've grown up that much is clear. The more you grow up the more you realise how shitty the world is. 

The world is crazy. Everyone fighting for something. Good or bad, it doesn't matter anymore. Just fighting fighting fighting. Wars, abortions, gun control, love control. You can't say that cause you don't have your freedom anymore. Its horrible. It'll never be anything more than horrible. It makes you want to rip your head off and throw it in the river. But who are we to say anything anymore. Mass shootings, school shootings, kids are afraid to go to school to learn. Older siblings praying and hoping that their youngers siblings stay safe. Making plans for escape because the cops in this country of freedom don't do shit. They aren't legally bound to protect civiliians. And what makes it worse is the mass media of it all. Spreading lies and rumours instead of telling the honest truth. Politics messing with everyday motions of life. Cant be free enough to say I'm republican, or democrate. Hate speech being so revelant when it shouldn't be. Death being so common that we just gloss it over and think of it as a normal life. Its fucked up. No one's safe from anything at all and its tiring. Living is tiring.

These are my thoughts and feelings, feel free to comment yours.