Welcome Home

Fluttershy's Pov

"Ahh! I guess the landing is hard either way", I said after I hit the floor of the school luckily it look like it was too late for anyone to see what happen as I get up from the ground "beep", a noise made in my bag causing me to grab my phone and see a message from my Mom "do you need me to pick you up for Dash's house or are going to stay the night again", it said "no I will be home soon", I texted before I start to walk away from the school only to look back and see melodies of me and dash hanging out "I miss those days", I said "do you want to do it with me", I heard Dash voice in my head before I walk away feeling scared as I reach the steps of my house.

"Mom I'm home", I said as I close the door and do the usual routine of taking my shoes off as I walk up a step to the green carpet "hey hon dinner is almost ready", a tan lady said with pink hair wearing an apron "great I go put my shelf down is dad coming home today", I said as I walk up to her "yeah he is in the back with his tools", she said "okay, I  go talk to him after I take a shower", I said before she stops me "can me and you talk after dinner", she said in a bold voice "sure", I said before I walk away for her "I wonder if that world Fluttershy's life with her parents is like this", I said in my head before I jump into the shower.

"Hey kiddo you're back home already did you have fun with Dash", my dad said leading me to nod my head as I ate my food which include white rice and some fried orange chicken I look at his green skin and silver hair "good, so hon how was work today how many flowers did you sell", Dad said, "like 5 full bouquets speaking of my shop a shelf fall holding up the soil bags I was hoping you can fix it", Mom said "sure I will get right on to it", he said before I finished my food causing me to put my utensils down "do you want any more kid", my dad said as her look at me leading me to shake my head no "okay how about you just hang out in your room I talk to you later", Mom said leading me to get up from the brown table in the middle of the black dining room and start walk away from my two parents.

"I miss the noise this room use to make", I said while I looked at my pink and white room full of cages attached to the roof or table that have nothing but dust which lead me to cry a little tear as I get ready to sit on my bed "beep", a noise came from my pocket to see that I got a texted from Rarity "any luck with RD", it said "no but I think she happy their more then she would be here", I texted before I heard a noise opening my green door by my mom holding a piece of mail as she sat next to me on the pink bed "you know what this is right", she said "let me guess another failed appreciation", I said in a sad voice "I sorry hon you went dad to help", she said as she put an arm around me "why he will that just make it worst remember when Crystal Prep said no and he yells at them all we got in return was a ticket", I said as I grab my knees "I know but he does have connections to some school", she said "yeah ones that only tell you how to build shelf", I said as I just fell like I was just getting sadder "still your dream mint be unreachable with your grades", she said as she pat my head as she look at the cages "I miss them", I said as I start to lied on her "I know you do hon you see them at work", she said "you know that not what I mean", I said as a tear fell out of my eye "yeah", she said as she pat my head "I know hon...I know", she said as I start to feel my eyes close slowly as my final tear drop on to the floor.

Fluttershy Mom's Pov

"Hey hon you working on that stuff already", I said as I walk into the shop to see the flower all around my stop and see my hon working on it as the sun start to rise to cause it to get in his eyes "yeah I make sure it finishes before the store opens", he said "great well you doing that I going to thanks Dash parents", I said before grabbing the pink phone on the wall and put in the familiar number leading me to wait to form an answer "hello" the familiar voices answer making me already know it was Dash's mom "yeah this is Posey I just want to thank you for allowing my daughter to sleep over with yours last night", I said as movie my fringer around the phone cord "what you talking about hon Dash hasn't been home for months last time I check she was living with grandpa", she said in laughing voice which made me able to pick off that it sounds wired maybe she haved to much to drink "hun, well sorry to brother you", I said before I hang up the phone with a sad smile "did something happen hon", he said after hearing the noise coming to look at me in worry "Shy lied to us why", I said as I feel a tear come out my eyes as I familiar arms wrap around me as I cried "does she not trust us", I said "I sure she have her reason why don't you just go talk to her", he said as he pat my head "yeah I guess you right", I said before I look up at his face to she some dirt leading me to lick my thumb and wrip it off "thanks hon", I said after I give him a kiss on the same cheek "you welcome I'll watch the store", he said before I left the flower shop with my name on it of Posey Blossom.

Trixie's Pov

"It's nice to be home", I said as I open the wagon roof window to see the town that look the same as always with its big building and docks for ships the sheets were full of ponies walking normally and some walking with an extra kick and smell "so tell me again why are we here shouldn't we be heading right to Canterlot", Chrystails said leading me to walk down to the normal floor "I am meeting some family plus money", I said "it also gives Celestia more time to find the other hives", Starlight said "I guess that makes sense so what are we doing first", she said "I thinking on putting on a show first", I said before I get the shelf out of the wagon to build a surprise for the ponies of Baltimore.

Dust's Pov

"So this should be the last time you have to come here", Fresh Coat said as I already sat in the chair "are you sure you got enough pages", I said while getting up for the chair feeling a little woozy since I just woke up for a nap "yeah I got all the pages I give your parents the book in a couple of days", she said "thanks", I said "hey can I ask you something", she said in a nervous voice "sure what up", I said "I was wondering if it is okay for me to meet you once you get reborn", she said as her body was shaking "I would love that", I said as I hug her before me and her left the shop

Sunset's Pov

"Hey sleepyhead", I said as I see the girl next to me start to open her eyes "hey Sunset any chance we can have our second date today", Wallflower said as she lay there under my hooves and wings "oh, we already up to the second date was you happy enough to call that a first one", I said in a sarcastic way "yeah well I wish it ended with a kiss it was good enough", she said as move her head up more and put her hooves around me "great, but sadly I got something else to do today", I said "you going to write that note to Dash about that meeting", she said "yeah and some other thing about moving a building for a special someone", I said as I rub her hair "thanks", she said "so after that done you think you going to be fine living in pony world", I said "yeah this world is nice but I do have a favor to ask", I said "sure what is it", I said as I move my hooves her hair that felt nice and soft "I was hoping it will be okay one the repairs are done we can start living in the building togeter", she said in a kinda nervous voice "I fine with that this castle being me lot of baggage", I said "thanks", she said before giving kiss on the cheek "please finish work fast so me and you can go on our second date tomorrow", she said as I got up ready to leave "deal", I said before I left the main castle of Equestia

Scootaloo's Pov

"Ohh great it's finally Lunchtime", I said as I back away from my seat only to be grabbed by magic behind the familiar ponies of Applebloom and Dimond Tiara until we reach the park and behind some bruises "okay you two mind telling me what so important that you have to float me here I think I going to get sick", I said I felt thrown up in my mouth before I swallow it "Sweetie Bell Birthday is this weekend we checking to make sure you be there for the party", bloom said "don't worry I haven't forgotten I mint need to get her gift but other than that I should be fine", I said "great we were worry with how busy you been hanging out with your parents and your flight training", Tiara said "thanks, but I make sure I go get her gift tomorrow", I said before we got out form the bruises leading a familiar pony to see us "hey what your three talking about without me", Sweetie Bell said after she walks up to us "it nothing important", Bloom said "okay can we eat already I getting hungry", Sweetie bell said "sure", I said before we sat around until the end of lunch eating our homemade food.

Trixie's Pov

"Are you ready to go Chrystails", I said well standing behind the stage "yeap let go", she said before changing to look just like me "have fun girls", Starlight said before I went on stage "hey fellow ponies of Baltimore", I said well using my magic to make my voice louder "it nice to be home I'm Trixie if you don't know who I'm anyway let get this show started", I said as some ponies not look at me other do, I knew I need to get their attention leading me to start off with some easy tricks like pulling a bunny out of my hat along with using a hid away swing to make a card float "okay it time for the big number", I said in my head before I give a signal to the changeling leading to their to be smoke and the reveal of two Trixie and us to do a hawaiian dance with fire and candles before its ended "thanks for the show ponies", I said before a familiar pony came on to the stage "Rose is that you", I said well I look at the pink pony with orange locks before I got a slap in the face "so you only came back to replace me", she said before I was left in shock as my sister leaf the stage with big tears.

To Be Continued in ch. 12