Ch-2

Jungkook in mind-Wait what....that means he is not the CEO then who is he....
Jungkook was in his own thoughts when suddenly someone came into the room without permission....
??-Hyung....
Yoongi-Yeah Taehyung say....

Taehyung-Jimin hyung is calling you

Taehyung-Jimin hyung is calling you...So you need to go...
Yoongi-Okay you take his interview....
Taehyung look at Jungkook and his eyes were struck at that beauty...
Taehyung in mind-Such a beauty is he....I have see no one as beautiful as him...God was really in a great mood while making him...I want him...I don't know...but I want him by hook or crook and if Kim Taehyung's eyes fall on something then that will be his...Be ready to be Mine baby*smirk*
Yoongi-Taehyung are you listening to what I am saying....
Taehyung came out of his thoughts....
Taehyung-Yeah yeah hyung I am listening...btw who is he...
He said while pointing at Jungkook... before Yoongi could say anything Jungkook spoke...
Jungkook-I am Jeon Jungkook sir...who came for interview...
Taehyung mumbled-Hot boy I see...
Jungkook-Sorry sir do you say anything...
Taehyung-No no...
Yoongi-So taehyung you take his interview I am going okay....
Taehyung-Okay hyung...
Yoongi go from there...now only Taehyung and Jungkook were there...Taehyung came and sit on the chair like a boss he is...
Taehyung-Mr.Jeon please take a seat...
He said pointing the seat before him...
Jungkook-Okay sir...
Jungkook took a seat in front of taehyung...
Taehyung-So let's start the interview
Jungkook-Okay sir...
They start the interview and Jungkook got selected as taehyung's PA...
Taehyung-Okay so take this and say if I have any meeting or not...*he said while licking his lips...looking at Jungkook*
Jungkook take the paper and read it and say...
Jungkook-Yes sir you have a meeting within 25 minutes with the CEO of KJEN Enterprise...
Taehyung-Okay *he tilt his head*
Jungkook-Huh??*confuse*
Taehyung-You go and do the preparation for the meeting...I am coming in few minutes....and take this files also...
Jungkook-Okay sir....
Jungkook take the files and go to the meeting room...
Taehyung-Argh....Fuck babyboy you don't know but from now only you are driving me crazy....I wonder how you taste...but first of all I have to gain trust for you to me....Soon you will be in my arms...Jeon Jungkook*smirk*
He smirk and went to the meeting room and saw Jungkook arranging everything....He came and sit on his chair....Jungkook saw him...
Jungkook in mind-Argh....again he came...I don't know but I don't like him...his first impression for me was runied when he came inside without any knock...I just hate those peoples who are don't have any manners....even if he is your hyung....your relation change that moment when you enter the office...
Jungkook was in his own thoughts while Taehyung staring at him...when suddenly Yoongi interrupt the moment....
Yoongi-Umm taehyung this is the presentation....
Taehyung-So what??
Jungkook was seeing them and he thought...How can someone be so rude to there hyung...leave it there problem they will solve it...who am I to them....
Yoongi-So you are gonna present the presentation in front of the CEO of KJEN Enterprise...Kim Jennie...
Taehyung-Oh yeah I forget give it hyung...
Yoongi give taehyung the file....and soon the employees and PA of KJEN Enterprise enter the hall...and also the CEO Kim Jennie...

Everyone settle on there seats and Taehyung started the meeting

Everyone settle on there seats and Taehyung started the meeting...but jennie's eyes were struck on jungkook....
Jennie in mind-Oh man....he look so hot and handsome....how can someone be that hot and cute at the same time....I have never seen this man here before...I think he is new here....Aish...if he becomes my PA...then I would be so happy man...
Jungkook was taking some notes regarding the meeting...and jennie's eyes were struck on jungkook....while taehyung was discussion the meeting he notice that jennie's eyes were struck on jungkook...his blood boiled....
Taehyung in mind-How dare this fucking bitch look at what is Mine...I will fucking take out her eyeballs...First let me finish this meeting...then I will see this bitch...
Taehyung continue the meeting...but notice that jennie keep staring his man.....
Taehyung-Umm...Miss.Jennie are you paying attention to the meeting...or somewhere else....
Now all eyes were on Jennie...and she come out of her dream lands...
Jennie-Huh*confuse*
Taehyung-Please pay attention to the meeting...
Jennie-I am sorry Mr.Kim
Taehyung-Hmm...
After sometimes the meeting was over...And the meeting was successful...Soon everyone left the meeting hall...And now there was only Taehyung,Jungkook and Jennie...Jungkook was packing his things...Meanwhile Taehyung and Jennie was looking at him...But the difference is one with Love and Obsession and the one with Lust and Desires....